mtbr member
    Dec 2005

advanced lefty question

Is it possible to pull the guts out of a terralogic fork and put a SL, DLR, or Fox internals in?

mtbr member
    It is possible to put the internals of the SL into the older Terralogic upper and likewise you can put the Terralogic internals into the the SL with the exception of the lower telescope of each is different. Hope that makes sense.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    The lower leg of a Terra is different than all other Lefties. As long as your guts, and lower stay consistent, you can swap uppers to your hearts content. Most of the time, this will require re-tolerancing of the races though, so have your patience hat on
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    IMHO...the best set up is to send the Terralogic to Cannondale and let them install the Fox RLC internals. They will need to use some parts from the Terralogic damper to make the RLC damper fit in your structure but it is a great upgrade.

mtbr member
    Mendon,
    Do you know which lower is used on the new lefty fox rlc? I'm wondering if it is the same as the terralogic one or the new sl style? By the way the rebuild of the SL went pretty smoothly. That ring for the inner races is the only tough part. PM me if you want to know how I did it. Have you tried to do one of those yet? Happy New Year All!