mtbr member
    Sep 2016

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! 2015 Cannondale Frame with Fox DYAD RT2 shock FOR SALE

I have for sale my frame with a few little extras.

I am selling my 2015 27.5" Cannondale Trigger 3 Medium frame with the Fox DYAD shock. This bike was often serviced by Sonoran Cycles in North phoenix. It was setup 150 front/140rear. The shock locks out on "hustle" mode to 80mm of travel for climbing. Bike is literally bullet proof. This is the highest version of the Triggers in aluminum. No real big scratches from result of riding. Never crashed. Only a small ding on the right side of the chain stay. That is what I get for doing a day of shuttling.
    The Fox DYAD shock works buttery smooth and makes the bike feel planted. It really works as two shocks in one. Setup is independent for short and long travel modes. Gives that feeling of a mini DH rig when pointing down the trail. But when it comes to climbing, pop the shock into "hustle" mode, and it will climb alone, destroying your Strava PR's. Since it is a pull shock, an external sag meter will help you dial it in for whatever type of riding you plan to do.
    Like I said, I am selling because I need money for college, other wise, this bike would not be going anywhere. I am asking $1075. I can even throw its very own Cannondale High Pressure shock pump. The frame will come with its FOX DYAD shock, suspension lockout with cable and housing, 1.5 to 1 1/8 tapered reducer headset, frame mounted Blackspire Bashguard, rear axle, extra derailleur hanger, seat post, seat post clamp, WTB saddle, and High Pressure shock and fork pump

A little insight about the reducer headset: Cannondale bikes come with straight 1.5 steerer tubes, this headset will virtually allow you to put on any fork of your choice, which will be most likely a fork with a 1 1/8 tapered steerer tube.

I need the money, and the deadline for paying college tuition for this upcoming semester is rapidly approaching. Shoot me an offer
    I won't refuse, after all, it doesn't cost anything to message me.

I can ship it if are not located near me. But, buyer pays for shipping on top of whatever price we both settle on, and transaction will be done only through PAYPAL.

My name is Edgar.

CONTACT BY TEXT OR EMAIL ONLY
    - Serious Inquiries only
    - Willing to ship
    -BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING
    -TRANSACTION ONLY DONE THROUGH PAYPAL

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    Hi guys... i have a 2015 Jekyll and is great trail/enduro bike... i want ride with then for a lot of time... i need help.. Where I can find the Fox Dyad RT2 Service kit to sale?