A guy on a bike Moderator

2011 RZ availability

Just chatted with my LBS. They're telling me that my new 2011 RZ One Twenty 1 won't ship until January. Arrggh!

Oh well, I guess it is a 2011 model...

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

... and if we just ... Have recieved mine

Toby,

I ordered mine in early september and received it (RZ One Twenty 1) on Sept 30, you will love it when it arrives, one nice little upgrade they did was it came with a Thomson Elite seatpost instead of the Cannondale C2, nice touch, also if you have studied the catalog pictures for hours like I did - I got the White version and the X-9 Rear Derailer is red insted of the white pictured. Also the pictures show a 3x9 FSA afterburner crank set up but it did in fact come with the new 2X10 setup. Also it weighed in at 26lb 10oz after I put on my eggbeaters (forgot to weigh it before). I upgraded my rims to the white DT swiss XCR 1.5's that came on last years Scapel's adn the weight is down to 24lbs 8oz.

This thing is the cats meow and I hope you get yours soon, but either way it will be worth the wait

A guy on a bike Moderator
    Thanks Lionspride!

Yep, I'm looking forward to the 2x10. The 27-tooth front may be a little big for my rides, but Cannondale assures me that a 24 is available.

Nice job getting it down to just a little over 24 pounds! Of course, mine will be lighter, since it's black.