mtbr member
    Jul 2010

2010 cannondale f5 made in the usa?

the dealer where i ordered two bikes from told me the 2009 model was made in us a 2010 overseas is this true i will be picking the 2010 f5 up tomorrow i thought 2011 was going to be made overseas

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    2010 F5 made in Taiwan.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    picked up my 2010 f5 yesterday so far i have no complaints did about 15 miles on it alittle trail and street mix im likein it!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Picked mine up today

... and did about 18 miles on it -- felt great!

I noticed I have 27 gears now. Those last few are hard. Does anyone happen to know how many the 2006 F400 had? I'm not exactly sure how to read this -- http://www.cannondale.com/usa/usaeng...2014-6FS4-F400 -- "Rear Cogs SRAM PG-950, 11-34"?

Thanks!

Michael

WI. Big Boy MTBer
    I have been out of the MTB mix for quite some time now.. I was an avid enthusiast back in the mid/late 90s - early 2000. I just picked up a 2000 Cannondale ST 400 that I am using to get in shape this season before I drop some coin on a dedicated dirt machine.

I was seriously considering a Cannondale as the ST400 is a great bike IMO.

Now I am wondering if it'd be a better idea to convert the ST for dirt.. I guess it was just a matter of time before C'dale had their frames made in Asia.

In your opinion, how did the move effect the quality of the frame/welds/build..if at all and is there a smaller pricetag?
    GIANT TALON 27.5, MOTOBECANE USA MIRAGE SLX