mtbr member
    Feb 2008

2007 Caffeine hanger

Ok, first I apologize if this has been asked to death. I ran a search, but didn't come up with much. I just bought a 2007 F4 caffeine frame off of ebay. (although in the auction it's got the F3 alternate paint job, could've been a mistake by the seller) It's lacking a derailleur hanger, and I need to find the right one. I've seen the kit list pdf that's been going around, and for some reason, maybe I'm a moron, the hangers don't look anything like the drop out for this frame. Here's a pic:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I need a reducer to 1-1/8th.

dh1
    mtbr member
    most likely place to find one is at your local Cannondale dealer. Although I can tell you that all the caffeine frames use the same der. hanger.

mtbr member
    Ha! I was going to bid on that exact same frame on ebay but decided to ditched at the last second. I've emailed the seller a few days ago and he said he has the hanger, just make sure to remind him when you're paying.

Enjoy your new frame

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Sweet! You know I must be an idiot to assume that because it's not on there that its gone. That's the way it always was for me at least. If there wasn't a hanger on any frame of mine then I'd already broke it.

Ridin' dirty!
    In case you do need to order one here's the order number/kit number:

Kit,Der. Hanger; Single Sided 2
    KF051/
    Barcode number is: 8065527559

With this info every c'dale shop can order it..They should have those in stock by the way

hope this helps.
    "Common sense isn't always that common!"
    Custom Prophet and Custom Delta V

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Thanks. That's what I needed to know. I called the guy and he might have one, but if not I'll stop by my LBS. (JB Mountain Bikes here in Reading) Justin said he had them, but I wanted to have the actual part info just in case.