Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    2004 Jekyll headset question

    I just bought a 2004 Jekyll 400 frame and would like to install a 1 1/8" Steer tube fork that I have. What headset do I need to do this? Thanks for your help in advance!!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last time I did this I think there was two options, one was to buy reducer cups that will allow you to use a standard headset (at the time this was the cheaper option). The other option was to buy a reducer headset that drops straight in - from memory Cane Creek makes one.

    Hope this help some. (Try searching for "reducer" on one of the shop websites)


Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts