mtbr member
    Apr 2009

1999 F1000 Headshok replacement

I have an F1000 that I bought brand new after completing the 1998 Big Ride. The bag is blown in the shock, and Cannondale tells me I have to replace the WHOLE headshock and the old one is not supported for repair. Soooooooo....I have been looking around the internet for information on compatible solutions or cost for the new headshok. I have found many ways to increase the size of my private parts and many wormen who live in my area that would like to meet me. I think I found a way to sneak in the whitehouse on one site, and how to build a working time machine, which I may need to go back and buy another headshok to replace this one. But there is nothing on cost of a headshok or a table showing you compatible solutions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I believe the one I have is a Super Fatty SL (80mm) or a Fatty SL (70mm).

LA CHÈVRE
    You have the Fatty SL...

I say go meet those women first, if they are not impressed by your grown private parts or if you aren't impressed by them, go back in time so you don't feel like you lost the time, forget the White House, boring compared to all your other possibilities...

You may also contact Craig at Mendoncyclesmith.com, he can probably help you out, he does wonderful work on Lefty and Headshoks at almost ridiculous prices (ridiculously low I should point out).

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Donkey Shorn,
    I'll look the fellar up.
    Fish the Forgotten Coast

mtbr member
    "Cannondale tells me I have to replace the WHOLE headshock and the old one is not supported for repair."

THEY LIE - Contact Craig, as Dan recommends, and he will show you the light.

I was told the same thing by Cannondale about my Delta V's head shock.
    It's good as new now, thanks to Craig. Much cheaper than replacing the whole thing, and I still have the same fork. Having a fork that matches your frame has been known to increase the size of your private parts too, so if you pursue that path both goals will be achieved.
    Last edited by jdr01930; 04-16-2009 at 11:10 AM.
    '05 Prophet 1000
    '09 F3
    '93 Delta V 700
    '08 F6 Lefty (son's)
    '08 F6 (daughter's)

mtbr member
    Could C-dale's customer service be any worse from New Delhi