mtbr member

07 Prophet 6 Sizing anyone?

Looking at a great deal on a 07 prophet 6, frame is a Large. Wondering how the sizing runs on these frames. Im 5' 11" 30 inseam. Im coming off a trance I want to sell because it is a large. Anyo0ne got any fit info for me?
    Ridin and the Bo-Sox, Gotta love spring!! Trade out or sell my '08 Trance 2 frame or whole bike (4.2 rear travel)

mtbr member

ya

im 6ft and have a 33in inseam. i run my saddle hight at 3/4 length when climbing and at 1/2 length when downhilling. so you should be fine. replace the stock seat with a flat style saddle and you should be fine. sounds like your longer in the arms and torso? perhaps get a 10 mm longer stem to put more weight on the front? the prophet is a great bike and you will really enjoy being able to change from xc to fr mode. really helps when your tired from a 10 mile climb just to put her into free ride mode and just point her down hill.

karl

mtbr member
    I agree with karlmichael, the size L should fit fine. I am 6'0" with a 32 inseam and ride a size M Rush. For me, the fit on my Rush is o.k. but I think I would be a little more comfortable on a size L.

Good luck with the Prophet, it's an awesome bike!
    '13 Pugsley Necromancer
    '13 Bad Boy 5
    '09 F29 2
    '08 Rush SL 5Z (650b)
    '00 F2000SL