Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

06' Rush 400- good first choice?

707 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  MAC4Runner 
#1 ·
this looks like a good choice for a first quality bike.... I think it appears to be a good option for building upon as well. I'm of the tinkering kind so upgrading stuff comes natural to me.
I can pick up a new leftover for 9 bones... seems like a decent deal.

I've considered building from parts to combine my personal opinion of perfection but it would be nice to have a complete ready to ride bike and everything I've read over my weeks of study is that C-dale bikes are quality bikes.

I wanted to start with a budget of $1000 and I could build a heck of a nice bike for 12-1400 from components but a complete C-dale shipped to my door for well under $1k seems like a good option.

Thanks, I wanted to throw this out and see what bounced back. :thumbsup:

#2 ·
I'm in the same dilemma. Just saw a green 06 Rush 4 Medium for 910 bucks today and an 07 Prophet Small for 1039 bucks. There was an 08 Rush there for something like 1300 bucks.. I know this doesn't help you out but it does move your thread back up to the front of the line lol..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.