mtbr member
    Mar 2004

06 Lefty fork not holding air pressure

I have a 06 Rush with the lefty fork purchased 1.5 years ago. Now the lefty is not holding air, after a few hours the pressure is gone.

I went back to the dealer to find out they are no longer a Cannondale dealer, so I am out of luck with them.
    The other local Cannondale dealer is less then help ful because I did not purchase the bike from them.

Anyone know of someplace I can send the fork to get repaired ?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I was in the same spot you are last summer.Cept my Lefty was holding at 100psi.Anything over that amount would leak out in a day or two.I called Cannondale directly and they told me to ship it to them and theyd overhaul it.They gave me a invoice number and the whole deal.I didnt have any issues with them like some of the stories you hear.Id give them a call and see what they had to say.Good Luck

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I was in the same spot you are last summer.Cept my Lefty was holding at 100psi.Anything over that amount would leak out in a day or two.I called Cannondale directly and they told me to ship it to them and theyd overhaul it.They gave me a invoice number and the whole deal.I didnt have any issues with them like some of the stories you hear.Id give them a call and see what they had to say.Good Luck