Loser

'05 Prophet MX frame - how much is it worth?

I have a line on an '05 Prophet MX (extra gusset and 12mm thru axle) frame with a Fox RP3 shock, XT front der and Cane Creek reducing headset. Its in good condition - I've tried searching through Ebay and the classifieds here on MTBR but can't figure out what this thing should be worth.

Also - if I built this up on the lighter side what should I expect it to weigh?

John
    Big Strings, Big Wheels, The Jisch Blog

got the dhr...
    are you trying to sell the bike? or is someone trying to sell you one? But I would say that's like 500,600 bucks, And with a really lightweight spec, you could get it probably under 30 pounds.

Loser
    Someone wants to sell it to me. I have a Rocky Mountain Switch as my main bike right now (35-36 lbs). I was thinking this would be a good, lighter weight replacement. His price point is a bit higher than that, but I was thinking of offering in that range.

Thanks,
    John
    Big Strings, Big Wheels, The Jisch Blog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jisch
    Someone wants to sell it to me. I have a Rocky Mountain Switch as my main bike right now (35-36 lbs). I was thinking this would be a good, lighter weight replacement. His price point is a bit higher than that, but I was thinking of offering in that range.
    Hey if you end up not interested. PM me his info if it meets the requirements from my earlier post found here.... A Little Help Locating a Bike (Frameset or Complete) Because I may be interested
    PrOxY

got the dhr...
    I would say it would be a great bike-Go for it.