Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004

New question here. 04 gemini 2000, opinions and thoughts.

Seriously considering upgrading my 04 s-works enduro to the gemini, I know it's built more for going downhill, but where I ride will have uphills as well, i'm not interested in being the first up hill any more been there waited too long for the others to catch up but i want to do a little bit more freeride and be more in control going down.

Are you talking to me?

I have a gemini with a 5th coil.

Quote Originally Posted by catnash
    Seriously considering upgrading my 04 s-works enduro to the gemini, I know it's built more for going downhill, but where I ride will have uphills as well, i'm not interested in being the first up hill any more been there waited too long for the others to catch up but i want to do a little bit more freeride and be more in control going down.
    It is sweet. Go for the 2000. SPV on each end, stiffer rear end, and a snappy ride all around. It will be heavier than the Enduro, by quite a bit. Can you get the Gemini and keep the Enduro? I xc trailride on mine, so do it anyways.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gfy

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004

gemini

Not really a cheap option to keep the enduro, would have to swap it, in the uk this years model will have a manitou breakout plus on the front and a swinger 4 way on the rear, my enduro is about 27.5lbs, my mate rides a scott octane freeride 03

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    The gemin is good for everything from basic trail riding to just about any downhill or drop you can throw at it...

I mean I wouldn't want to take it on a 20 mile ride...but it rides grat through the trails...I rode mine mostly through trails last year.

Tom

Are you talking to me?

No 20 mile rides?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Church
    The gemin is good for everything from basic trail riding to just about any downhill or drop you can throw at it...

I mean I wouldn't want to take it on a 20 mile ride...but it rides grat through the trails...I rode mine mostly through trails last year.

Tom
    My Gemini sits at 35lb or so. This is ok for a Clyde like meself. It is not as fast as the F2000 or the Jekyll, but is way more fun than either one.
    gfy