mtbr member

You know what I wanna see....

... is a killer ALL MOUNTAIN 26" chromo hard tail! Also, not that I'm sold on the whole 650b thing, but a 650b compatible frame would probably be a good thing.

67d HA via 16mm lower cup & 140mm fork
    Accepting forks from 140-170mm
    16.5"ish chain stay
    71d seat tube (nail jump lines and still pedal up)
    ISCG tabs

Anyone down?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    no, I'm still waiting for their squishy all mountain bike with v2 of the parallel link suspension system. I hope it has at least 6"

Chris

mtbr member
    Nah man, the 26 hard tail is what I want. Its been some time since I've ridden one but I cant shake the erg to add one to my The One stable.

Some of my skills need sharpening, a 26" AM hard tail is the sharpening tool I need.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcrs View Post
    Nah man, the 26 hard tail is what I want. Its been some time since I've ridden one but I cant shake the erg to add one to my The One stable.

Some of my skills need sharpening, a 26" AM hard tail is the sharpening tool I need.
    Have you owned a Yelli? I feel like it fits in great with my Jedi + One stable.

7MGTE
    ... is a killer ALL MOUNTAIN 26" chromo hard tail!
    Just buy the DJ and HUCK that $hit! You ride Canfield bro!

Anyone down?
    Canfield riders are AWAYS DOWN, rider owned and operated!!! Canfield FTW!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertr View Post
    Have you owned a Yelli? I feel like it fits in great with my Jedi + One stable.
    Never owned a Yelli, nor any type of 29er. Am pretty keen to try a Yelli though (Bellingham L-XL Yelli demos??)

I've got 26er parts everywhere, just makes more sense to build one up. Chromag Stylus I'm thinking....

Canfield Brothers
    Never owned a Yelli, nor any type of 29er. Am pretty keen to try a Yelli though (Bellingham L-XL Yelli demos??)

I've got 26er parts everywhere, just makes more sense to build one up. Chromag Stylus I'm thinking....
    We will have more Demo's next year for sure! We do still have an XL Nimble that's ready to ride here in the 'Ham!

mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Sell them!

If you want to demo that nimble I could take you up on Galbraith on Friday. Have a ride planned already. I'll be taking my Jedi though!
    Last edited by Vertr; 11-21-2012 at 11:53 PM.