Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    936

    Yelli Screamy Fall 2013 Colors

    We just received word from our factory that our fall Yelli Screamy shipment is on its way! For this run we did Ano Black, Ano Blue, Ano PNW Green, PC Black Chrome, our PC Canfield Blue (Nimble 9 color) and a VERY LIMITED PC Sparkle Purple. The PC Sparkle Purple will be an $25 upcharge over the other colors and only 10 are being produced. We will have Smalls back in stock as well!

    We should see this shipment late October and will also be running special pricing on Frame/Wheelset kits as our new 29er Wheelsets are on their way as well.

    Please contact us for any more info!

    Yelli Screamy Fall 2013 Colors-canfield-brothers-yelli-screamy-fall-2013-colors.jpg

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    471
    Will the ano-blue in Small be available at some point? I only see the PC blue available for pre-order in Small.

  3. #3
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenaustin View Post
    Will the ano-blue in Small be available at some point? I only see the PC blue available for pre-order in Small.
    The webstore is accurate in showing what is available from this shipment. Smalls ALWAYS go quickly!
    Last edited by KillingtonVT; 09-27-2013 at 08:45 PM.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    The webstore is accurate in showing what us available from this shipment. Smalls ALWAYS go quickly!
    Oh ok thanks! Any idea when/if/how often a new batch will be available for small ano-blue?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,772
    My blue medium is on pre-order. Can. Not. Wait.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by pointerDixie214 View Post
    My blue medium is on pre-order. Can. Not. Wait.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,772
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenaustin View Post
    Was a tough call between that and purple. But I am going to do an all orange and blue build in honor of my alma matar... GO GATORS!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by pointerDixie214 View Post
    Was a tough call between that and purple. But I am going to do an all orange and blue build in honor of my alma matar... GO GATORS!
    That's going to look sweet. Honestly I probably shouldn't be looking for another frame, but I've always wondered what my steel Honzo (ano-blue) would feel like in lightweight alloy (not really feeling the Kona Taro, either). My other bike is a gen 1 N9 in PC blue. Sigh...guess I'll survive for now. hehe.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,772
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenaustin View Post
    That's going to look sweet. Honestly I probably shouldn't be looking for another frame, but I've always wondered what my steel Honzo (ano-blue) would feel like in lightweight alloy (not really feeling the Kona Taro, either). My other bike is a gen 1 N9 in PC blue. Sigh...guess I'll survive for now. hehe.
    HAHAHA Nice.

    My other bike is a matte black N9 with all purple anno parts. I felt the same way about a lighter weight version (and geared since the N9 is SS). Now they can be like Jeckyl and Hyde.

  10. #10
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenaustin View Post
    Oh ok thanks! Any idea when/if/how often a new batch will be available for small ano-blue?
    We don't have anything planned until our next order, which could be mid to late 2014.
    Last edited by KillingtonVT; 09-27-2013 at 09:40 PM.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,663
    Any chance you could make a Large in the old green? I would buy.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,772
    Man I got the itch for this thing to get here. Never preordered a bike before... and I ordered end of September. Feels like aloooong wait, but will be totally worth it. At least I have the N9 to play with while I am waiting.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 07:14 AM
  2. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 03:30 PM
  3. Yelli Screamy as SS
    By alexkraemer in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-29-2012, 12:12 AM
  4. Yelli screamy
    By Beardman27 in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 07:52 AM
  5. Yelli Screamy for xc?
    By Clink in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 10:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •