mtbr member

Wheels for my balance

Here soon Iím going to have some new wheels built for my balance.
    Currently it has a e13 wheel set on it. They have worked fine so far. But I break shit so itís just a matter of time before I smash them. Im definitely going with purple i9 hubs. To match my links. But rims is where Iím at a loss. Cost wise flow mk3 would be the solid go to rim. But Iíd like to pony up to carbon. I have atomik carbon trail rims on my riot and really like them. Discuss oh and letís say my pain cave on wheel money is around $1000 give or take

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy29 View Post
    Currently it has a e13 wheel set on it. They have worked fine so far. But I break shit so itís just a matter of time before I smash them. Im definitely going with purple i9 hubs. To match my links. But rims is where Iím at a loss. Cost wise flow mk3 would be the solid go to rim. But Iíd like to pony up to carbon. I have atomik carbon trail rims on my riot and really like them. Discuss oh and letís say my pain cave on wheel money is around $1000 give or take

Nox. Lifetime warranty. Quality. Wide deep rim. Super stupid easy to set up tubeless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkidd_39 View Post
    Nox. Lifetime warranty. Quality. Wide deep rim. Super stupid easy to set up tubeless.

Love the dvoed out balance! A buddy of mine has nox on his Bronson heís been happy with them

mtbr member
    Love the dvoed out balance! A buddy of mine has nox on his Bronson heís been happy with them

It's a riot with 650b plus tires. But same difference...I've got two pairs of nox rims. Very happy with them.

mtbr member

Bite the bullet and pony up a few more hundred, get your i9 hubs and a no questions asked lifetime warranty. Santa Cruz Reserve carbon wheel set.
    2015 Santa Cruz Bronson
    Only major components that are still stock on my bike, the Reverb dropper and SLX brakes.

mtbr member
    Oct 2015
    Based off of your user name, I'd go with Nox Rims. They are somewhat local and Pisgha tested.