Thread: Resolved

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

Resolved

Mod please delete. Going to listen to advice below.
    Last edited by Cary; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:42 PM. Reason: Listining to advice below.
    Riding slowly since 1977.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Not really sure this is appropriate to post. You should talk to Chris or Lance if you are frustrated with an aspect of the company and work with them to resolve. You are encouraged to vent frustrations in life in general but do so wisely. Your buddies over a beer or your wife, whichever lets you get it off your chest in a wise manner. This is more 'airing out dirty laundry' in a public forum and not really warranted unless you have followed through on every avenue of getting a real wrong righted.

While frustrating, sure. In the grand theme of things this really isn't all that important. Frames sell out, companies have processes that need to be followed for reasons that make sense to them, communication may not always be as good as it should internally and maybe processes need to be improved upon. All of this happens from time to time and we just have to move forward. But he's 13, probably going to be fine and you will find another bike for him that he can be excited about. This is a good lesson for him as well in how the world works.

mtbr member
    I think it is a valid vent. I would be pissed as well. They should read this and realize they lost a customer.
    On MTBR, the reputation is infamous.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Have you checked the pinkbike classified ads? Maybe there is one the right size and and at a great price. You can even use these sale prices as negotiation leverage.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Somehow they managed to locate one and I have made payment and it is on its way. A bit frustrating, but taken care of in the end. I know they are normally on top of things, my friend that has a balance has had good service.
    Riding slowly since 1977.