Descendant Cranks
    DMR Vault Pedals
    Saint m810 Brakes 203mm front and back
    Easton Havoc 750mm low rise bars
    ODI Rufian Grips
    Twenty6 Direct Mount stem
    Canfield Bros DH Tough Wheelset
    Schwalbe Big Betty 2.4 Front Maxxis Ardent 2.6 rear

Big thanks to Sean @ Canfield for getting me all set up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2012 Jedi-jedi.jpg  

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by meSSican View Post
    Got her all built up and am loving it!
    Congrats man... LOVING how you pulled the link colors throughout the bike!!!

Be sure to post up some ride pics once you get her all dirty!!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    Congrats man... LOVING how you pulled the link colors throughout the bike!!!

Be sure to post up some ride pics once you get her all dirty!!!
    Especially the green zip ties.

I'd opt for some green pedals.

mtbr member
    Right on man! Finally put together! BTW - Did you get the chain issue sorted out?

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    It is working itself out a bit. Getting better even after one ride and I dont really notice it at all....BTW Thanks Kameraguy for your help as well. Getting out on her tomorrow again. Had the shock in the lowest postition and felt it jumped really well. Think I will try bumping it up to the middle position and try that out, really want to plow through the rough more.

Its not easy finding fluorescent green accents lol. Missed the Twenty6 products that came in that color by a year or so.

Dirty Pictures to come.....

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    working on photo

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Love this thing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2012 Jedi-jacobnstar.jpg  

mtbr member

OT: My Jedi is moar powerful than yours!

Sorry, couldn't help it
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Canfield Brothers
    MeSSican - YEAH!!! Great shot... extra style points for you , my friend, for the matching TLD lid!!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    MeSSican - YEAH!!! Great shot... extra style points for you , my friend, for the matching TLD lid!!!
    HaHa, thanks! I didn't really notice that it matched until I saw the picture.

switchback sculptor
    ..umm, those are ODI Rogues...

Jus teasin, epic ride!

mtbr member

Jedi gone wrong...

My bike is now (un)officially the Canfield Sith
    Oh, it's a 2011, not 12

Changed the Woodie to a DHS (finally), w/ a good bit of input from Aenema (thanks man! How was Whistler?). the hose is the 18" one...Craig told me the loop diameter shouldn't be tighter than 4".

There is a spring clearance issue in the most progressive upper shock mount. A 450# steel will work, but my 450# Ti had to be "positioned" so the coil misses the front of the lower link at full extension. I'm open to beta-ing a link w/ more material milled out of the front...

Shake-down ride this wknd at Trestle Sean had asked for a shot of the "Supercross" air on (middle) Rainmaker...I'll see what I can do
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2012 Jedi-canfield-sith-1.jpg  

My 2012 Jedi-canfield-sith-2.jpg  

My 2012 Jedi-canfield-sith-3.jpg  

My 2012 Jedi-canfield-sith-4.jpg  

My 2012 Jedi-canfield-sith-5.jpg  

My 2012 Jedi-canfield-sith-6.jpg  

My 2012 Jedi-canfield-sith-7.jpg  

Last edited by Pau11y; 08-08-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Roll on Spring Time!
    I went off black and red after my first couple of builds and seeing so many on the webz but your red seems muted and is killer on the black. And that Avy looks old school and I am diggin it. I will be back on my 2010 Jedi next Monday after a 8 month absence, so stoked. As a bonus I have a new Vector HLR air to try. Such a fun bike.
    I just want to ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
    ...but your red seems muted and is killer on the black. And that Avy looks old school and I am diggin it. I will be back on my 2010 Jedi next Monday after a 8 month absence, so stoked. As a bonus I have a new Vector HLR air to try. Such a fun bike.
    Thanks, but the selection of the shade of red isn't mine...you'll have to thank the Bros for that one!
    Looking fwd to your feedback on the HLR Air!

Edit: looking for suggestions on alternatives to the steel hose clamp/straps. The potential for those screws to tear up your knees/pads/frame/shock is too high. Thought about large zip-ties, but don't think I can put enough tension on it to keep the resi from twisting out of place. TIA
    Last edited by Pau11y; 08-09-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Thanks, but the selection of the shade of red isn't mine...you'll have to thank the Bros for that one!
    Looking fwd to your feedback on the HLR Air!

Edit: looking for suggestions on alternatives to the steel hose clamp/straps. The potential for those screws to tear up your knees/pads/frame/shock is too high. Thought about large zip-ties, but don't think I can put enough tension on it to keep the resi from twisting out of place. TIA
    I would suggest turning the bolt part of the hose clamps to where it is underneath the down tube, possibly even trimming the excess of the strap off.

The dark side is strong with this one!!

mtbr member
    so at the risk of sounding silly, you could very easily use velcro to attach your reservoir. Not normal velcro mind you, but the super micro plastic mushroom kind. It's called 3M Dual Lock. It comes in clearish white and Sith Lord black, and it's pretty cheap.

Shameless Testimonial: I used some of it to attach an LED light bar to the bottom of a longboard years ago. Forgot it was there and rode down a set of stairs. When the first stair slid up and hit the light bar, the board stopped and pitched me all the way down the stairs. The light housing was mangled, but the super velcro was completely fine. Didn't even budge.
    tangaroo: What electrolytes do chicken and turkey have again?
    rck18: All of them, because they're meat.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by charging_rhinos View Post
    so at the risk of sounding silly, you could very easily use velcro to attach your reservoir. Not normal velcro mind you, but the super micro plastic mushroom kind. It's called 3M Dual Lock. It comes in clearish white and Sith Lord black, and it's pretty cheap.

Shameless Testimonial: I used some of it to attach an LED light bar to the bottom of a longboard years ago. Forgot it was there and rode down a set of stairs. When the first stair slid up and hit the light bar, the board stopped and pitched me all the way down the stairs. The light housing was mangled, but the super velcro was completely fine. Didn't even budge.
    Can you shoot some pics of your application? Sith Lord black is FANtastic!
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    @meSSican
    check the sixpack stuff milenium "liquid green"!

ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    My bike is now (un)officially the Canfield Sith
    Oh, it's a 2011, not 12

Changed the Woodie to a DHS (finally), w/ a good bit of input from Aenema (thanks man! How was Whistler?). the hose is the 18" one...Craig told me the loop diameter shouldn't be tighter than 4".

There is a spring clearance issue in the most progressive upper shock mount. A 450# steel will work, but my 450# Ti had to be "positioned" so the coil misses the front of the lower link at full extension. I'm open to beta-ing a link w/ more material milled out of the front...

Shake-down ride this wknd at Trestle Sean had asked for a shot of the "Supercross" air on (middle) Rainmaker...I'll see what I can do

Hi, top hole is most linear, not progressive.
    14' Canfield Jedi - The fast just got faster!
    15' Canfield Balance - The go to guy of the bike world!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Awesome bike man. I'm jealous.