mtbr member

Which MRP Skidplate for 2012 Jedi?

Hi,

broke the skidplate mounting tab on my 2012 Jedi. It looks like there is a mega and mini G3/G4 skidplate that looks about the same, but there is no info on MRPs website about the difference between the two nor is there anything in the Jedi manual about which skidplate to get for replacement. Anyone know which skidplate I should get? 2012 Jedi, size large, currently running a 36 tooth chainring. Thinking about going to a 38. Thanks!
    It's just a flesh wound!

mtbr member
    No idea on what you need for a 2012. The latest generation Jedi's take a custom version that wasn't listed on their website. As of last fall, not sure if MRP is even making them any more. I got the last one MRP had (blemish model).

Anyway, MRP is another company with stellar customer service. Give them a call.
    No dig no whine

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by twd953 View Post
    No idea on what you need for a 2012. The latest generation Jedi's take a custom version that wasn't listed on their website. As of last fall, not sure if MRP is even making them any more. I got the last one MRP had (blemish model).

Anyway, MRP is another company with stellar customer service. Give them a call.
    I wrote them and they responded quickly that I needed the G2 skid plate for the 2012 Jedi. I got it in today, but the bike is in the shop, so while it looks like the right part I can't confirm until I get the bike back (bent IS brake tabs on the rear triangle due to a crash at Angel Fire). I'll update once I confirm it is the right part, in the unlikely event people are searching for the same part.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    It's just a flesh wound!