Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Dec 2010

I spy something beginning with 2013 Yelli Screamy...

So the Canfield website has been updated: Yelli Screamy - the 29er that handles like a 26" mountain bike frame

Some info on new colours... Anodized Orange , Green , Rootbeer , Red , Blue , Purple , Black and PC Black Chrome

Now what about photos? Curious what the rootbeer and the new-powder-coat-not-anodised black chrome look like.

Then the frame itself... ISCG tabs? 142x12mm rear? The suspense is killin' us!

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyJ View Post
    So the Canfield website has been updated: Yelli Screamy - the 29er that handles like a 26" mountain bike frame

Some info on new colours... Anodized Orange , Green , Rootbeer , Red , Blue , Purple , Black and PC Black Chrome

Now what about photos? Curious what the rootbeer and the new-powder-coat-not-anodised black chrome look like.

Then the frame itself... ISCG tabs? 142x12mm rear? The suspense is killin' us!

The new run of Yelli's will remained unchanged from previous seasons. As far as colors, Ano Rootbeer, (brown), and Red will be new additions as well as bringing back the PC Black Chrome that we did in a very limited run last year. Our factory is charging as we speak on production and it's looking like we will see them stateside here in US mid March.

We are currently taking preorders and will include your choice of Canfield Tee for orders in by Feb 1st.

Speaking of website... We are currently working on our new site to be launched late winter. Since I have come on board, I have been working on site updates and adding a ton of content to the site - bogging down load times and adding band aid after band aid. I am very excited to have a fresh start with the new Canfield Brothers site that will don a fresh, clean appearance.

mtbr member
    Ano rootbeer and red sounds awesome guys!! Is the former anything similar to Niner's Mild Dud finish? And never realized the Black Chrome was actually powdercoated, just figured regular lacquer clearcoat.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    The "Black Chrome" is a bake in powder coat that resembles a tinted clear coat. It is a very clean and unique finish. We have a few JEDI frame in this color coming in 3 weeks. Its certainly eye catching!!

Singlespeed Poser
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gollub01 View Post
    The "Black Chrome" is a bake in powder coat that resembles a tinted clear coat. It is a very clean and unique finish. We have a few JEDI frame in this color coming in 3 weeks. Its certainly eye catching!!
    Hey Sean are you saying that the one i got last year is "powder coat"?

DingDingDing! Canfield comes out Yelling & Screaming w/something stiff, black & shiny

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Yea Scott ! Its a pretty cool process but it makes for a more durable finish compared to just clear-coat. There were less than a dozen of this finish for 2012.

beater
    Quote Originally Posted by gollub01 View Post
    A black chrome Jedi will make for some absolutely sick builds. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those.
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I can't wait to see the Ano Red. The more I read about this bike, the more I want one.

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by cbd5600 View Post
    I can't wait to see the Ano Red. The more I read about this bike, the more I want one.
    We are pretty stoked to have a few new colors in the line this season. Both the Ano Red and Rootbeer, (dark brown) have sparked a ton in interest with our pre-orders.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    We are pretty stoked to have a few new colors in the line this season. Both the Ano Red and Rootbeer, (dark brown) have sparked a ton in interest with our pre-orders.
    What shade is the 2013 green? Wasabi green again (would match up ace if and when DVO make a single-crown 29er fork?)... spectrum green (like the Crampons) or some other green?

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyJ View Post
    What shade is the 2013 green? Wasabi green again (would match up ace if and when DVO make a single-crown 29er fork?)... spectrum green (like the Crampons) or some other green?
    The Green is our Wasbi that we have done in the past. The new colors are the Ano Red and Rootbeer.

Cheers!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    The Green is our Wasbi that we have done in the past. The new colors are the Ano Red and Rootbeer.

Cheers!!!
    That wasabi green is the best shade of ano-green ever! Makes me want to get a another Yelli... not that I even need another one (which is also green, the bright powdered one)... as I can only ride one bike at a time!

mtbr member
    if i could get my turbo charged 500+rear wheel horse powered trans am for $5k I'd pick up a Jedi in a heart beat... i like the
    '11 Jedi
    '01 Straight8
    '01Rocket88
    '00 Homegrown

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Any idea when we can expect pics of the ano red?

Canfield Brothers
    cbd5600 - Chris is heading back over to Taiwan next week... he will grab a few pics for us before they hit the boat, (unless they leave before he arrives).

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Any set date as to when we can expect the new batch of YS?

mtbr member
    Last edited by hrdude; 02-17-2013 at 09:59 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shwinn8 View Post
    if i could get my turbo charged 500+rear wheel horse powered trans am for $5k I'd pick up a Jedi in a heart beat... i like the
    Only 500 to the rear ? Haha j/k that is respectable after selling my f150 Lightning i had for 8 years i eventually built a motor went trough every supercharger made and ended up putting a t76 on it (needed 80-88) and made 740 to the rear but it was a 4500lb truck so i ended up selling it and buying '93 Fox Body and have a 331 stroker (Mexican Block) that i just finished building with a t76 as well making 670 to the rear and run's low 9's with full interior street legal

Btw i am currently finishing my Yelli to compliment my The ONE but have been debating building a Jedi as well

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by djembe975 View Post
    Any set date as to when we can expect the new batch of YS?
    Is "End of March" still the latest ETA???

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by cbd5600 View Post
    Is "End of March" still the latest ETA???
    I just received notice from our factory that the Yelli Screamy's are hitting the boat this week, which should put them here in our warehouse around the middle of April.

mtbr member
    Sold
    Last edited by hrdude; 04-05-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: sold

mtbr member
    Can't wait to see some pics! Love the anodized colors. Planning on bringing back the gold anytime soon? I know a few guys that would kill for gold.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I just received notice from our factory that the Yelli Screamy's are hitting the boat this week, which should put them here in our warehouse around the middle of April.
    April? The more I looked at the green the more I liked it so I went ahead and ordered it last night. Now for the wait.....

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    How's the availability looking? Wondering if I need to pre-order or I can wait until they show up. Specifically probably looking at an ano orange in large.

mtbr member
    Hey everyone,
    FYI - the green this year is the darker one- forest- not wasabi.
    The blue is now the darker one too- like a compression knob.
    Red is dark too- rebound knob.
    I would have loved to get you guys some early pics before they got shipped out on the boat. But the Taipei show was at the same time.

Personally, I can't wait to see how the brown looks with our blue sticker. Always loved that color combination

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast