Canfield Brothers

Crampon Ultimates - New Colors!!!

Ten colors... We got you covered!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crampon Ultimates - New Colors!!!-canfield-brothers-crampon-ultimate.jpg  

Crampon Ultimates - New Colors!!!-canfield-brothers-crampon-ultimate-colors.jpg  

Crampon Ultimates - New Colors!!!-canfield-brothers-crampon-ultimate-3.jpg  

7MGTE

thx 4 the update

I will take a set of purple ASAP! Money sent.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    You have PM

mtbr member
    I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing's happening.

mtbr member
    Huh, I talked you guys on the phone around the end of August and was told to send an email to get on the waiting/notification list since you were sold out....so much for a notification saying the blues are in stock. :-/

ventanakaz
    the pedals look nice, wonder if they perform better than my deity pedals ?...ralph
    i need to ride more. building jumps takes to much time...my other hobby is kicking the crap outta my home built mook jong.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamicz View Post
    I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing's happening.
    Ha!

Canfield Bros, I love these pedals and i think the colours are sick. Luckily you didn't make a set in raw because then I would have to buy a third pair!
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra

beater
    I like the dark blue- that would match my Hope hubs better than the lighter blue ones I got out of the first run.
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    1962- I rode my 2 bikes side by side yesterday on a short 3 mile ride with about 1300' of ascent and descent. My Transition Bandit has Deity pedals and My Yelli has Crampon Ultimates. There was a fair amount of shallow crusty and icy snow up high. No doubt the Crampons were the pedals I wanted to be on. The Deity were quite a bit slicker especially when things got wet. My first impression with the crampons were that I would change the pins for shorter but after plenty of use I wouldn't. I do lose a fair amount of pins due to pedal strike which kind of sucks.

ventanakaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoka Hey View Post
    1962- I rode my 2 bikes side by side yesterday on a short 3 mile ride with about 1300' of ascent and descent. My Transition Bandit has Deity pedals and My Yelli has Crampon Ultimates. There was a fair amount of shallow crusty and icy snow up high. No doubt the Crampons were the pedals I wanted to be on. The Deity were quite a bit slicker especially when things got wet. My first impression with the crampons were that I would change the pins for shorter but after plenty of use I wouldn't. I do lose a fair amount of pins due to pedal strike which kind of sucks.
    ...thanks alot for the info, i really like my deity decoy pedals. i think you can add longer pins to them, i think my next pedals might be crampons. thanks again...ralph
    i need to ride more. building jumps takes to much time...my other hobby is kicking the crap outta my home built mook jong.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I switched to these from Diety compounds. My feet don't slip near as much as they used to. The rounded ends on the pins also seem to be a little more forgiving on shins (installed opposite of what's shown above).