Roll on Spring Time!

Chainring size for Jedi

I will be back on my Jedi in a few weeks and I am looking to see if I can improve the pedal bob I currently have. 2010 Jedi and running a 34T front ring with an Elka. I run my Elka fairly firm so i dont want to try use this as a solution. I have read that certain bikes are designed around chain rings sizes. Is this true for the Jedi. I chose the 34T since my first setup was Single Speed. I now run a DH cassette and feel I can afford to go up to a 36T if it will help. Also plan on swapping out to a Xfusion HLR and I am curious to see what effect this will have.
    I just want to ride.

Canfield Brothers
    The front ring on a Jedi has very little effect on the anti squat, because of the upper pulley holding the chainline in one location. The shock swap will do more for you. Getting something with a high speed / low speed adjustment. Add low speed to control the suspension movement during pedaling.
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/frames
    Building bikes that make you smile!
    www.mtbparks.com
    All Bike Park, All the time.

Roll on Spring Time!
    okay thanks. One less thing to change on a setup I am happy with. I am really looking forward to the new shock since I love the transformation on my AM bike.
    I just want to ride.