mtbr member
    Jan 2015

Canfield support +1

After numerous phone calls to the bros and all the help / advice I've been offered including them going the extra mile for me today with my raceface dropper !

A lot of companies hear the bad but I feel like they need a place where people can post up the thanks for the brothers and for what they offer to the industry.

This ones for you ! Thank you!

mtbr member
    I concur, nothing but above and beyond from the guys at Canfield.

mtbr member
    Some of the best CS I've experienced in the bike industry. It seems like they have a very customer oriented business model.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Their CS is especially awesome when you can swing by the HQ! I try not to bug them too much so they can keep up the good work helping the rest of their customers

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    They're the best. Vin has a dust cover on the way for my wheel, no charge, and the dude apologized because it's shipping tomorrow, not today... no problem man!

They were also great through the Riot waiting period, and as I bugged them a few times after.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Update on my retaining ring... showed up today with a free t shirt in the package. Thanks Vin!

mtbr member
    Dec 2015

It's more than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Makarmtb View Post
    After numerous phone calls to the bros and all the help / advice I've been offered including them going the extra mile for me today with my raceface dropper !

A lot of companies hear the bad but I feel like they need a place where people can post up the thanks for the brothers and for what they offer to the industry.

This ones for you ! Thank you!
    Hi folks,

I don't know if you believe in fairytales, I now do. Here's what happened to me, I'll leave you to judge for yourself.
    In december 2015, I bought a Canfield brothers Balance, size L, since I'am 1,83 tall. Just after that , I was immobilized
    because of health issues.

I'm back this year (get back on the bike) I decided to start riding again and therefore finished building the Balance
    I was surprised to realize, after just 2 rides, that the frame was a bit short for me, due to my inseam-89cm-I was leaning way too forward in the steep slopes, despite a 50 cm stem

I was desperate, I thought about giving up riding altogether, because I knew I couldn't afford a knew frame, not even if I sold mine

The same night, I wrote an e-mail to Sean Gollub, Canfield brothers after sales service manager, to explain the problem and seek for his advice

He immediately replied-not giving any second thoughts about it- that he'd replace the 2015 size L frame with an XL frame from 2017-a brand new one!-and give me a major discount on the shock too-also a new one

I knew about Canfield brothers after-sales service being renowned but the way they handled my request went beyond anything I expected

You'll find their e-mail attached below.
    They have great bikes and they're fantastic people

"Pia-

Thank you so much for the kind words! This is my favorite part of my job! Helping others!!!! It really is my calling in life and I always want to lend a hand where I can. On top of that, we are ALL bike riders. We know the expense of this sport and we do not take it lightly for our customers too! At the end of the day we just want everyone to have fun, smile and tell their friends how much they love their Canfield!!! We greatly appreciate your support.

Please keep me in the loop with any questions! We are always here for you and your husband!

Thank you Pia!!!"

mtbr member
    i have to agree with the great CS! I've never encountered any other company with such a customer oriented support.

question is, what will be my next bike? ... still a Canfield!
    Canfield Yelli Screamy

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    i have to agree with the great CS! I've never encountered any other company with such a customer oriented support.

question is, what will be my next bike? ... still a Canfield!
    I have friends complaining they don't know what bike to get next... I don't have that problem!

I'd still ride Canfield bikes even IF they were crap... Luckily they're the best in the market!

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Best bikes on the market. Best customer service too. It's a no brainer!

Canfield Brothers
    You guys rule, your the reason we do this. We want what you want, cutting edge bikes and the best possible experience. Thanks for having our back everyone, we hope you know we have yours.
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/frames
    Building bikes that make you smile!
    www.mtbparks.com
    All Bike Park, All the time.

mtbr member
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike View Post
    You guys rule, your the reason we do this. We want what you want, cutting edge bikes and the best possible experience. Thanks for having our back everyone, we hope you know we have yours.
    Hi flymybike,

I am a fan of speed and mechanics, for years I made stock cars and when I wanted to retire in this sport I looked for a less expensive and less dangerous palliative. That's how I came across the Canfield Balance, a mixture of gravity and outdoor effort away from gasoline odors!!
    This is where I have my accident that left me still for a long time and then it was the surprise with this story of reach and stack !!Now that my problem has been solved by the team of Canfield I tell myself these people have had an approach like you:
    The pleasure of the glide; Strong emotions; Injuries and frustrations, otherwise how could they have kept this candor and this reactivity while they have experienced financial success and fame!
    These are people who simply remained simple and passionate

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Hell yeah! I bothered the shit out of them when I put my package/build together!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mtbr member
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sdm74 View Post
    Hell yeah! I bothered the shit out of them when I put my package/build together!藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍
    It reminds me of an episode, after buying them their cranks on sale, The three little screws were missing. I made a complaint and they sent me six screws with the cranks' axle extraction kit shipped to France free of charge
    I don't count the times that I contacted them for technical questions