Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 234
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487

    The Canfield Rumor Mill

    There's been lots of rumors going around the last four months or so. I thought I'd keep track of them and then confirm or debunk them if Canfield actually releases any official info or products.

    So far we've got:

    1. Yelli Squishy - 29er full suspension bike
    2. 650B / Enduro Racer - need I say more?
    3. Carbon Yelli
    4. Old Nimble re-release
    5. The One updates
    6. Carbon Jedi


    Anything I'm missing? What's your most anticipated rumor?
    Last edited by Vertr; 08-06-2013 at 07:58 PM.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigcrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    953
    For some unknown reason I'm really interested with what they'll bring out with a 29er fully. I haven't ridden a 29er before, though with the way the newer generation of 29ers are heading I can start to see how it could fit in my type of riding, so I'm really keen to see what the Bros have up their sleeve's.

    I'd like to see a 160mm 650b race machine, it's for sure on my want list. I'm a huge fan of The One, love mine, an updated The One is and will always be top of my wish list. (just fix the rear tire/triangle clearance first )

  3. #3
    Ride On
    Reputation: geraldooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    416
    Old Nimble re-release!!! FTW.

    I'd love the classically shaped diamond frame back. In a lighter weight package (853 maybe.) Get rid of the little point at the seat stays (pointless extra material and weight.) Delete the front dr mount (plenty of 1x options now.) Somehow design a bit more compliance in the rear (smaller diameter chain/seat stays maybe.) More leaning towards a trail bike vs a downhill bike.

    I know a lot of folks would want ISBG tabs and a 44mm head tube, I say keep it for the new gen nimble or the Yelli.

    IMHO
    Michael

    Ride on!

  4. #4
    Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,869
    Drifty/Swifty/Fifty!!
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

    And then we eat them."

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pau11y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6,740
    I was asking for a carbon Jedi...not starting rumors, just asking

    Std issue w/ green links and a DVO fork and call it Yoda?

    Murdered out full black w/ a Dorado and call it Vader
    - Same, but w/ red links and call it Sith

    White w/ black link and a white Marz 380 WC and call it Obi Juan
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: roxtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    758
    Enduro racer.
    160mm travel that can be built in the mid twenty lb range.
    Has to go up like a goat on steroids and down like a fat girl on prom night.
    Preferably in 650.
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
    Liberty is a well armed sheep, contesting the vote.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rob1035's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    916
    geraldooka- I like the way you think...

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    I was asking for a carbon Jedi...not starting rumors, just asking

    Std issue w/ green links and a DVO fork and call it Yoda?

    Murdered out full black w/ a Dorado and call it Vader
    - Same, but w/ red links and call it Sith

    White w/ black link and a white Marz 380 WC and call it Obi Juan
    I think the jedi is pretty damn perfect as is. No need for carbon.

    DVO? There sure is a lot of hype over a product that isn't even in production yet.

    Murdered out with a Dorado, now we're talking...wait, that's what's in my garage!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    I was asking for a carbon Jedi...not starting rumors, just asking
    Hah, I had to add a little spice to the thread!

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pau11y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertr View Post
    Hah, I had to add a little spice to the thread!
    Well, I've got the Sith...would love me a plastic-fantastic dark-sider
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

  11. #11
    NWS
    NWS is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,364
    Jedi 29er

  12. #12
    NWS
    NWS is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,364
    OK, but seriously... I've love to see The One get the same 2.5" of rearward travel as the Jedi, or as much rear travel as can be accommodated using only a lower idler pulley.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: CrowSD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by nws View Post
    ok, but seriously... I've love to see the one get the same 2.5" of rearward travel as the jedi, or as much rear travel as can be accommodated using only a lower idler pulley.
    this!!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigcrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    953

    Rumor Mill

    If my memory serves me correctly, I remember a particular Canfield rep saying on a couple of occasions that this summer sometime we should/would see a proto of a trail/AM 26/650b'er.

    Mr KVT, could you either confirm or deny?

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: roxtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcrs View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly, I remember a particular Canfield rep saying on a couple of occasions that this summer sometime we should/would see a proto of a trail/AM 26/650b'er.

    Mr KVT, could you either confirm or deny?
    I'm pretty sure that's a planned 2014 release
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
    Liberty is a well armed sheep, contesting the vote.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    73
    I love my the One for DH. Would be great to see an all mountain 650b/29 with some travel. Looking forward to building a 1by11 like that. Next season or early following season.
    I got more bikes than skills, son!

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcrs View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly, I remember a particular Canfield rep saying on a couple of occasions that this summer sometime we should/would see a proto of a trail/AM 26/650b'er.

    Mr KVT, could you either confirm or deny?
    KVT is a tease.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by NWS View Post
    OK, but seriously... I've love to see The One get the same 2.5" of rearward travel as the Jedi, or as much rear travel as can be accommodated using only a lower idler pulley.
    Another vote on this. Unless there is some efficiency issue with too much rearward arc for a trail bike, it would be sweet to see the One's suspension evolve into something like the Jedi. Often times I want to ride my Jedi as a trail bike because it feel so good, honestly never tried to climb with it much, but seems to be good for a DH bike. Can only image how an optimized design for trail riding could perform...

    Oh, and I know it is difficult for a small company, but if the One (or whatever is planned to supercede it) could become carbon at some point, that would really raise it to perfection. Perhaps a limited run of killer carbon trail rigs. We can dream right?

  19. #19
    NWS
    NWS is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by kameraguy View Post
    Another vote on this. Unless there is some efficiency issue with too much rearward arc for a trail bike, it would be sweet to see the One's suspension evolve into something like the Jedi. Often times I want to ride my Jedi as a trail bike because it feel so good, honestly never tried to climb with it much, but seems to be good for a DH bike. Can only image how an optimized design for trail riding could perform...
    I pretty much stopped riding my AM bike after I got my Jedi. It climbs well enough. The biggest drawbacks are the weight and the head-tube angle (63 degrees because AngleSet). I'd really enjoy a long-travel AM bike with an air shock, single-crown, slightly less beefy frame, 67ish head-tube angle, and Jedi-like rearward travel.

    Santa Cruz Bullit seems to be the closest thing I can find. It's a simple single-pivot trailing arm, but the pivot point is a bit higher than most... I'd be surprised if the wheel moved more than an inch back, though.

    Plan B is to just buy a 2nd Jedi and run an AngleSet in the other direction.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: roxtar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    758
    I disagree.
    What makes the One so special is it's ability to pedal/climb as efficiently as it does. It's so head-n-shoulders above anything else in it's class in this regard.
    I'm all for improvements (like a carbon version) but don't mess with the suspension.
    A far better plan would be to just have a lighter (again, carbon) Jedi.
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
    Liberty is a well armed sheep, contesting the vote.

  21. #21
    AOK
    AOK is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AOK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,873

    The Canfield Rumor Mill

    If Canfield brings back the gen 1 Nimble 9 (which I hope they do) they should slap a 44mm head tube on it. And include the rust coating like the G2s have.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kameraguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by roxtar View Post
    I disagree.
    What makes the One so special is it's ability to pedal/climb as efficiently as it does. It's so head-n-shoulders above anything else in it's class in this regard.
    I'm all for improvements (like a carbon version) but don't mess with the suspension.
    A far better plan would be to just have a lighter (again, carbon) Jedi.
    Very true, I also have no complaints on the One's suspension. But since this is an idea thread, I'd be interested to hear the Bro's thoughts on if they had considered a little bit of rearward (doesn't have to be as dramatic as the Jedi) could bring to the table for a trail bike. The intent is not to destroy the already excellent climbing capability, but to enhance/evolve it. The Jedi pedals amazing for how much rearward it has.

    Suspension musings aside, I think a lot of us would be excited to see a lighter version of the One to help get weights down to the mid to high 20's. Carbon seems to be the norm to achieve this now, however I know the Bros prefer aluminum. So to me, it doesn't matter what material, but to have a version of the One that can "easily" hit below 30lbs would be killer. I bet this would open up Canfield to an even larger market.

    "IF" they made a carbon frame, I think it would make the most sense to focus on a carbon The One as that really is a jack of all trades. XC/AM/Enduro peeps could get on with it as well as those who want to build up a carbon freeride/DH rig. The Jedi in carbon would be sweet of course, but being as small a company as Canfield is, they'd probably sell way more carbon One's if they could only do one frame in carbon.

    side note: as the market seems to be migrating to larger wheel sizes, I hope they keep the 26" platform always as an option for those that prefer it.

  23. #23
    Ride On
    Reputation: geraldooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    416
    I retract the no 44mm ht on the re launch of the N9 I forgot possible use of zero stack headsets. Ok dream N9 below (I currently have a gen 1 but would buy this version without hesitation if it included the below items.) Oh and it can be done at the current price point there are other examples out there like the Cotic Solaris.

    -shoot for 4.5lbs...
    -853 main tubes
    -44mm ht
    -delete pointy nubby thing
    -curved seat stays meh can't imagine they really help at the current thickness plus pure triangles are pretty
    -non sliding drop out option I like running 1 x on this
    -no fd option (or at least removable)
    -more forgiving rear end (smaller, thinner whatever makes it work I'm no bike engineer)
    -nicer art work (consider options to go with both white and black forks)

    I love the gen 1 N9 I have, best bike of its type I have ridden still super competitive, every time I look at other options they seem to fail at something the N9 does fine, whether its chain stay/wheelbase length or the ability to run super fat rear tires. I have an excel spreadsheet going with similar frames and nothing seems to match the gen 1 N9 yet... If Cotic had produced a tighter wheelbase shorter chainstay Solaris it may have bumped the N9 out of contention but alas...
    Michael

    Ride on!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldooka View Post
    I retract the no 44mm ht on the re launch of the N9 I forgot possible use of zero stack headsets. Ok dream N9 below (I currently have a gen 1 but would buy this version without hesitation if it included the below items.) Oh and it can be done at the current price point there are other examples out there like the Cotic Solaris.


    -shoot for 4.5lbs...
    -853 main tubes
    -44mm ht
    -delete pointy nubby thing
    -curved seat stays meh can't imagine they really help at the current thickness plus pure triangles are pretty
    -non sliding drop out option I like running 1 x on this
    -no fd option (or at least removable)
    -more forgiving rear end (smaller, thinner whatever makes it work I'm no bike engineer)
    -nicer art work (consider options to go with both white and black forks)

    I love the gen 1 N9 I have, best bike of its type I have ridden still super competitive, every time I look at other options they seem to fail at something the N9 does fine, whether its chain stay/wheelbase length or the ability to run super fat rear tires. I have an excel spreadsheet going with similar frames and nothing seems to match the gen 1 N9 yet... If Cotic had produced a tighter wheelbase shorter chainstay Solaris it may have bumped the N9 out of contention but alas...
    Sounds almost perfect. I would throw in a a 31.6mm seatpost size for more dropper seatpost compatibility..

  25. #25
    Ride On
    Reputation: geraldooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    416

    Re: The Canfield Rumor Mill

    31.6 I suppose your right... though the 27.2 hasn't been an issue as the GD seat post I use fits and still remains one of, if not the lightest dropper post on the market...

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Michael

    Ride on!

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by TBMD9er View Post
    Sounds almost perfect. I would throw in a a 31.6mm seatpost size for more dropper seatpost compatibility..
    Canfield uses 30.9 for almost everything else, so I would bet on that if anything.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sandman012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    188
    Old Nimble re-release

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldooka View Post

    -shoot for 4.5lbs...
    -853 main tubes
    -44mm ht
    -delete pointy nubby thing
    -curved seat stays meh can't imagine they really help at the current thickness plus pure triangles are pretty
    -non sliding drop out option I like running 1 x on this
    -no fd option (or at least removable)
    -more forgiving rear end (smaller, thinner whatever makes it work I'm no bike engineer)
    -nicer art work (consider options to go with both white and black forks)
    The outward curve in those seatstays is perplexing, they just don't make any sense. The curve doesn't allow for more tire clearance, only seams to increase heal strikes. I rubbed the paint off on the first ride. I've had plenty bikes where I would get some heal rub on the chainstays, but not the seatstays. A frame building friend of mine could make no sense of it either, best guess is that they found a bunch of formed chainstays for cheap which happened to be "almost" the right length for seatstays. Almost being that the had to wrap around the seattube to fit.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertr View Post
    Canfield uses 30.9 for almost everything else, so I would bet on that if anything.
    30.9 would be just fine as well.

  30. #30
    Ride On
    Reputation: geraldooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    416

    Re: The Canfield Rumor Mill

    @tbmd9er - sounds a bit conspiracy theory to me... but they do look like chainstays... hmmmm. Looking at that point those chunky tubes would have required quite a severe curve at the seatpost maybe that's why they ran them long... As to the outward curve I don't know... I was referring to the curve to apparently add compliance.


    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Michael

    Ride on!

  31. #31
    I'm just messing with you
    Reputation: wv_bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,424
    Quote Originally Posted by TBMD9er View Post
    best guess is that they found a bunch of formed chainstays for cheap which happened to be "almost" the right length for seatstays. Almost being that the had to wrap around the seattube to fit.
    The theory breaks down when you consider different sizes would have to be cut to different lengths. So there would be no benefit to the idea that they had to wrap the seat tube to fit if it was done to avoid cutting the stay to length.

    Me, I like the stays just because they're unique. I figure there's as much practical benefit to their shape as there is to the hydroformed top tube on the Gen 2. Which FWIW I don't care for at all.
    Chasing bears through the woods drunk with a dull hatchet is strongly not advised

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by wv_bob View Post

    Me, I like the stays just because they're unique. I figure there's as much practical benefit to their shape as there is to the hydroformed top tube on the Gen 2. Which FWIW I don't care for at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldooka View Post

    -shoot for 4.5lbs...
    -853 main tubes
    -44mm ht
    -delete pointy nubby thing
    -curved seat stays meh can't imagine they really help at the current thickness plus pure triangles are pretty
    -non sliding drop out option I like running 1 x on this
    -no fd option (or at least removable)
    -more forgiving rear end (smaller, thinner whatever makes it work I'm no bike engineer)
    -nicer art work (consider options to go with both white and black forks)


    Don't get me wrong, I love my gen 1, but these would all be really nice updates. I wonder how much of the rear less-compliance is due to the beefy chain, er I mean seatstays vs just having the rear wheel tucked so far under your arse. Anyway, we can dream on, I just don't see a smaller company like Canfield carrying two steel 29er hardtails. With just about everyone starting to jump on the short and slack bandwagon, there will probably other options soon enough.

  33. #33
    Ride On
    Reputation: geraldooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    416

    Re: The Canfield Rumor Mill

    Quote Originally Posted by wv_bob View Post
    hydroformed top tube on the Gen 2. Which FWIW I don't care for at all.
    Here, here.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Michael

    Ride on!

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    977
    shoot for 4.5lbs...
    -853 main tubes
    -44mm ht
    -delete pointy nubby thing
    -curved seat stays meh can't imagine they really help at the current thickness plus pure triangles are pretty
    -non sliding drop out option I like running 1 x on this
    -no fd option (or at least removable)
    -more forgiving rear end (smaller, thinner whatever makes it work I'm no bike engineer)
    -nicer art work (consider options to go with both white and black forks)
    As above but scrap point 5 - needs to be ss!

    I agree with comments on Solaris further up. Combine geo of v1 N9 with tubing of Solaris - lose the wide seatstays definitely. A tad longer tt for size and my perfect bike.

  35. #35
    Ride On
    Reputation: geraldooka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    416

    Re: The Canfield Rumor Mill

    Quote Originally Posted by Clink View Post
    As above but scrap point 5 - needs to be ss!

    I agree with comments on Solaris further up. Combine geo of v1 N9 with tubing of Solaris - lose the wide seatstays definitely. A tad longer tt for size and my perfect bike.
    Well it can still be the sliding drops. I just figured offer frames with both sliding and vertical drops rather than the having to use the hefty slider parts when geared users are unlikely to use them to advantage. The lovely vertical drops on frames like Cotic or Chromag are I believe, where a lot of that steel "zing" comes from.

    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Michael

    Ride on!

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: OldHouseMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,449
    I'd really like a 100-120mm "slack" non carbon 29er trail bike. With the exception of a trail bike (in 26", 27.5" or 29" flavor), Canfield seems to have most of the bases covered with their current line-up.

    I couldn't imagine Canfield bringing out anything in carbon or bringing back the old N9. The one thing I don't get about the bike industry is the redundancy in most manufacturers line-up.
    I only ride bikes to fill the time when I'm not skiing.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    484
    130-150MM short stay 29'er fully with rearward axle path.Take my money please!

  38. #38
    I'm with stupid
    Reputation: hitechredneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,964

    The Canfield Rumor Mill

    Quote Originally Posted by mxer View Post
    130-150MM short stay 29'er fully with rearward axle path.Take my money please!
    This but on the 150mm side


    I tapped that

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechredneck View Post
    This but on the 150mm side


    I tapped that
    I will go with the 150.

  40. #40
    No Gansta Lean here.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHouseMan View Post
    I'd really like a 100-120mm "slack" non carbon 29er trail bike. With the exception of a trail bike (in 26", 27.5" or 29" flavor), Canfield seems to have most of the bases covered with their current line-up.

    I couldn't imagine Canfield bringing out anything in carbon or bringing back the old N9. The one thing I don't get about the bike industry is the redundancy in most manufacturers line-up.
    YUP! Except now I'd be down with 27.5!
    Canfield. Please gimme a.....
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

  41. #41
    Five is right out
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    When does Canfield typically release news on the next year's models? Is there even a "typical" time or is it random?

    I'm sitting on the fence for a One, having finally at least thrown a leg over one recently and gotten a better idea on sizing. Now I'm wondering when we find out what happens for 2014.

    (Hint if anyone from Canfied is listening- if only it were a little longer in the top tube, and IMO it doesn't really need to be built out of tubing that would withstand a nuclear attack )

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: charging_rhinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,838
    But doesn't it give you the warm and fuzzies that, if there were to be a nuclear attack, that your bike would still be around? I love the fact that, no matter how hard I ride it, it will not wimp out on me.

    Anyway, to me it seems that Canfield is a bit like Santa Cruz when they release bikes. They don't put something out until they are happy with it. And if that means skipping a year model or being late to release every once in a while, they do that. But they do seem to try to release their new bikes in the spring sometime. This year's One was a bit later than the 2012 was, but I started seeing information released here in the forum around Feb-March. They would periodically release updates on the progress of the frames being built in Taiwan as well.
    tangaroo: What electrolytes do chicken and turkey have again?
    rck18: All of them, because they're meat.

  43. #43
    No Gansta Lean here.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,018
    bump 27.5 N7?
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigcrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoaster View Post
    bump 27.5 N7?
    Yep, I like. Build it now I say.

  45. #45
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,364
    I want to start off by thanking everyone for being so patient with us releasing info on next years line. We are waiting on our production PR samples to arrive to introduce the world to our new products. At that time we will have more accurate release dates as well as finalized pricing. We have new bikes and a few other surprises up our sleeves. (Needless to say, we are VERY EXCITED for 2014)

    That being said, we are hoping to everything ready to release next month. Thanks again for waiting... I KNOW you are going to be stoked!

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigcrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    953
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    I want to start off by thanking everyone for being so patient with us releasing info on next years line. We are waiting on our production PR samples to arrive to introduce the world to our new products. At that time we will have more accurate release dates as well as finalized pricing. We have new bikes and a few other surprises up our sleeves. (Needless to say, we are VERY EXCITED for 2014)

    That being said, we are hoping to everything ready to release next month. Thanks again for waiting... I KNOW you are going to be stoked!
    Good news, thanks for letting us in on that. I love the fact that there is more than one bike that is coming out, it'll will make next month a damn good one!

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,148
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcrs View Post
    Good news, thanks for letting us in on that. I love the fact that there is more than one bike that is coming out, it'll will make next month a damn good one!
    Better than Christmas even!

    Can't wait to see what you guys have put together.

  48. #48
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,704
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    I want to start off by thanking everyone for being so patient with us releasing info on next years line.
    Thank you for the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    We have new bikes and a few other surprises up our sleeves. (Needless to say, we are VERY EXCITED for 2014). That being said, we are hoping to everything ready to release next month. Thanks again for waiting... I KNOW you are going to be stoked!
    Looking forward to the 2014s, hope to build a new One next year! Not doing as much DH locally so looking forward to an AM bike again.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: unbalanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    74
    For me I would most wish to see this one:
    "650B / Enduro Racer - need I say more?"

    I think a 27.5" ~150mm full squish Canfield suspension, not too heavy bike sounds like the win!

  50. #50
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: flymybike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,071
    Unbalanced, you will find your Balance soon.
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/frames
    Building bikes that make you smile!
    www.mtbparks.com
    All Bike Park, All the time.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 650b rumor mill
    By Kirk Pacenti in forum 27.5
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 02:32 PM
  2. Santa Cruz Rumor Mill
    By brainbckt in forum Santa Cruz
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 06:54 PM
  3. So no Ray's MTB rumor mill here yet?
    By k1creeker in forum New York - New Jersey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 01:55 PM
  4. Yeti Rumor Mill
    By brandonj1979 in forum Yeti
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 06:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •