mtbr member

Canfield riders Tucson?

Any rider's in Tucson? My wife and I will be escaping BC's wet bloody winter for seven days and heading for Tuscon at the end of February.

I'm an AM rider, love to pedal up almost as much as bombing down. I'll be bringing my The One and will be riding as much as possible throughout that week.

My wife does ride, but wont be this time. We'll be hiking plenty, and celebrating each days end with good food and drink.

If anyone lives, or going to be in the area let me know!

Lets ride/hike/eat/drink!
    Last edited by bigcrs; 12-25-2012 at 06:04 PM.
    Old enough to know better, too old to give a F$cK

Canfield Brothers
    bigcrs- I plan on being down that way in mid to late feb. Call Sean on the company number. He can get you my number. I'll have my Jedi, One, a Yelli and a Nimble. Always down for some good company, riding or just hanging.
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/frames
    Building bikes that make you smile!
    www.mtbparks.com
    All Bike Park, All the time.

******ed or Branded??
    Lance holler at me when you do get to AZ, and decide to ride some PHx trails,
    .Hoog just texted me and said it's "Surface area to G2 tangential force vector ratio optimization. "

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by flymybike View Post
    bigcrs- I plan on being down that way in mid to late feb. Call Sean on the company number. He can get you my number. I'll have my Jedi, One, a Yelli and a Nimble. Always down for some good company, riding or just hanging.
    Nice! I'll give Sean a call in the new year.

We'll be arriving there on the late afternoon on the 23rd of Feb, leaving for BC early on the 2nd. Think you might be still around on those dates?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by doodooboi View Post
    Lance holler at me when you do get to AZ, and decide to ride some PHx trails,
    Reckon you could make your down to Tucson at the end of February for some riding?