Canfield Brothers

Canfield Brothers Welcomes Vin Q and Sean Gollub to the Team

With life comes change and with change comes new adventures. Canfield Brothers would like to introduce and welcome Vin Quenneville, (Killingtonvt on the forums), to the Canfield Brothers team. Vin has been a long time friend, customer and brand ambassador, so when we found out he was leaving Killington and planning a move to Bellingham, WA, we jumped at the opportunity to bring him on board.

Vin brings with him an addictive enthusiasm for bikes and a tool box full of experience in the bike and ski/snowboard industry. He will be our Director of Sales, overseeing marketing, sales and daily operations. We have been building the Canfield Brothers brand for 12 years and it's our pleasure to bring Vin into the family.

Earlier this year Canfield Brothers brought Sean Gollub into the team. Sean is our customer relations, tech support and shipping guru. He brings a stoke that's hard to resist and he sends it to flat just for fun.

Both Sean and Vin are passionate riders and are key to the continued success of Canfield Brothers. Welcome to the team guys, we are thrilled to have you on board!

- Lance and Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Brothers Welcomes Vin Q and Sean Gollub to the Team-profile.jpg  

Canfield Brothers Welcomes Vin Q and Sean Gollub to the Team-kamloops-stepdown-2.jpg  

Canfield Brothers Welcomes Vin Q and Sean Gollub to the Team-sean-profile.jpg  

Canfield Brothers Welcomes Vin Q and Sean Gollub to the Team-sean-table.jpg  

http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/frames
    Building bikes that make you smile!
    www.mtbparks.com
    All Bike Park, All the time.

mtbr member
    VERY COOL. Congrats guys

mtbr member
    Congrats......Seans a good guy! Has helped me several times with nothing but passion in his work.
    Last edited by rsullivan; 06-26-2012 at 09:07 AM.
    Trying to painfully relive some of youthful adventures!!

mtbr member
    This is very cool, Sean is the best in CS that I have encountered. He makes for a great brand ambassador and really represents Canfield well. I have no experience with Vin but I bet he is just as cool as Sean.

Cool pics too!
    "Mi amor Nuevo Miércoles!"

-cabra cadabra

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Thanks everyone ! Vin and I are extremely lucky to work and ride for a company that we TRULY believe in ! Coming to work for Lance and Chris was a NO-BRAINER.

This wouldn't be possible if we didn't have kick A$$ customers who love to ride what we build ! As we move into the future and grow, we will not lose sight of the most important part of this equation.....The CUSTOMER !

We're here for you guys and gals ! Now lets go RIDE !

RIDER OWNED FOR LIFE !!!!
    Last edited by gollub01; 06-26-2012 at 11:27 AM.

mtbr member
    It was just this past Sunday that I shot an email off to ask about reducers. I wasn't expecting a response until the new week. But with in an hour I got a reply from Sean, on Sunday! This has not been a one off, on the occasions I have made contact there has always been a rapid response.

Customer service above and beyond!
    Old enough to know better, too old to give a F$cK

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    That guy Sean is shifty and mean. I think he kicks puppies for fun. And I hope he is not moving....
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    haha ! Thanks Wendell ! Hey there's a bunch of "art" bike parts at peaked......

p.s. I love all puppies !!!

mtbr member
    Welcome : )

mtbr member
    Sent out a email asking about the YS as my first HT29 yesterday and Sean hit me back this morning and when I asked about colors "Boom" 5 diffrent pics were sent!

Life long Santa Cruz fan but stoked to give Canfield a try!

Customer service sells!!

No Clue Crew
    Apr 2005
    Wait 'til you actually ride the Yelli. That'll really cement it for you.

******ed or Branded??
    YEAH!!!! Sean is a true ninja, and Vin is a freak on the bike sending it like a boss! Glad to have awesome dudes rep and be on the service side of Canfield Products. Great Choice Chris and Lance!!!!!