The new Canfield Brothers AM/DH Cranks. All mountain light, DH tested and proven. Forged 7075 arms and 7075 24mm spindle ensure the highest strength to weight ratio available in an aluminum crankset. Available in lengths from 155-170mm.
The development of our AM/DH Cranks is from years of racing and looking for another competitive advantage. Similar to our Crampon pedal series, we wanted to create the highest amount of clearance to keep you from getting hung up on pedal strikes. Shorter cranks will allow for pedaling in more situations without the constant worry of clipping your pedals.
● 155, 160, 165 and 170mm lengths available
● Spiderless chainring compatible using the Sram style interface
● Low profile crank arms with raised external ribbing to prevent heel rub
● Light weight and strong! Weights start at 737 g, (155 68/73mm cranks with BB)
● 7075 aluminum arms and spindle
● 68/73mm and 83mm spindles available
● GPX style BB included
● Spiders available for 2x drivetrains
$275 U.S. retail - Cranks and BB.
$325 U.S. retail - Cranks, BB and MRP Bling Ring or optional spider.
Please see our website for more details.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Canfield Brothers AM/DH Cranks