Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    mtbr member
    Dec 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyBob View Post
    oh man I would cry. great thing about living in the cali bay area... still building and riding three days a week. that's a sweet rig though. and that seat is super comfy, but i couldn't use it until i got a revive dropper that would go all the way down to the frame... had trouble getting over the back of it on steeps. may your cabin fever lead to supreme stoke in the spring! you'll love the bike.
    It's not looking to be a very snowy winter, so I should be able to ride pretty soon - I hope! I'll get back to you on my seat situation. It's a carry-over from my old Range, and I didn't have trouble with it on there, so I guess I'll see. They are a great seat though, I also use one on my commuter track bike.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutinco View Post
    My dad couldn't wait to come up to see me to finish his bike. So he took it to a local shop and they put the rest together that we didn't get to yet. No shake down run yet since it is raining where he is, trails are closed. Hopefully this weekend when they are up here we can get out. He did get a parking lot test of it and is super stoked to get it on trail now.
    Tell your father it's twin brother Balance frame arrived here just in time for Christmas!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BTTR View Post
    Tell your father it's twin brother Balance frame arrived here just in time for Christmas!
    Ha Nice! I took my dads bike for a really quick parking lot spin. I know what my next full suss is going to be.... We hope to get it out today or tomorrow for a good shakedown run.
    2012 Yeti 575
    2013 Niner AIR 9
    2015 GG/DH
    Build in process 2017 Canfield Bro. Nimble 9

I'm with stupid
    tic toc. tic toc...... It is that time for me to sit and wait as time moves slowly while I wait for a 11-6 from push. I decided that my Balance was going to be my race bike for next year and figured a 11-6 could not hurt in the quest for going faster.

mtbr member
    My dad finally got a ride on his Balance. His shoulder was bugging him so he hasn't gotten to push the thing, but did get a shake down run in.
    His words: It just floats down hill, pedals great up hill. Cant wait till Moab!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Brothers 2016 Balance-dadsbikec.jpg  

Canfield Brothers 2016 Balance-dadsbiked.jpg  

Canfield Brothers 2016 Balance-dadsbikea.jpg  

Canfield Brothers 2016 Balance-dadsbikeb.jpg  

2012 Yeti 575
    2013 Niner AIR 9
    2015 GG/DH

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutinco View Post
    My dad finally got a ride on his Balance. His shoulder was bugging him so he hasn't gotten to push the thing, but did get a shake down run in.
    His words: It just floats down hill, pedals great up hill. Cant wait till Moab!
    Man that piggy back on the Woodie looks like it's so close to the down tube.

mtbr member
    Sep 2016
    Which spring rate to choose for a 220 lb rider and a 200 ?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    Man that piggy back on the Woodie looks like it's so close to the down tube.
    That was my thought too, and is still a slight concern for me. I put my fat ass on it and bounced it and it didn't touch. I know I was close to bottoming it.
    I'm planning on still pulling the shock and just double checking the movement cause it still bothers me when I see it. From what I could tell the shock doesnt move much up or down, just in and out. I didn't get the chance to pull it when he had it here.
    2012 Yeti 575
    2013 Niner AIR 9
    2015 GG/DH

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789