Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Took it on the first trail ride. The steering is slow at low speeds. Almost sticky. It's pretty weird actually. Almost feels forced. I'm guessing that's the 46 vs 51 offset. Otherwise this thing rips. At speed it's really stable. I didn't feel any differences climbing. A little wander, but it didn't take much to correct. I really like how responsive the frame is. The El Mar was a wet noodle compared to this frame. So far I give it a b+. Need to get the fork up to 120mm, and see how it feels.

Chris Bling
    Quote Originally Posted by gaper80 View Post
    Took it on the first trail ride. The steering is slow at low speeds. Almost sticky. It's pretty weird actually. Almost feels forced. I'm guessing that's the 46 vs 51 offset. Otherwise this thing rips. At speed it's really stable. I didn't feel any differences climbing. A little wander, but it didn't take much to correct. I really like how responsive the frame is. The El Mar was a wet noodle compared to this frame. So far I give it a b+. Need to get the fork up to 120mm, and see how it feels.
    How long is your stem and how wide are your bars? The bike will be neutered at the fork travel you are riding.
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dustyduke22 View Post
    How long is your stem and how wide are your bars? The bike will be neutered at the fork travel you are riding.
    730 bars with 70mm stem. Again going to 120 tomorrow. Was thinking a 50mm stem might help. Thoughts?

Chris Bling
    730 bars with 70mm stem. Again going to 120 tomorrow. Was thinking a 50mm stem might help. Thoughts?
    Depending on how big you are, your bars are really narrow.

I ran a 35mm stem with 785mm bars. I am 5 8, so not a big guy by any means.
    Affordable Custom Wheels

mtbr member
    Apr 2013

Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy

Right on. Sick bike, by the way. Yours helped push me towards the black on black.

I'm 5'11". Large frame. Pretty normal reach. I don't want to turn this into an argument about bar width, but I'm running carbon, and from what I notice 730 is about normal (at least for Race Face and Thomson). I'd have some issues getting anything over 750 through the trees here in the Midwest. Out west it would be no problem to go wider.

I totally agree with the fork length, which is why I'm increasing it. It seems like a lot of dudes have run their Yelli's at 120, but no one mentioned the sticky steering from what I've noticed. Trying to see if there's something I'm missing. I'll report back when I get the Reba bumped up, but sort of doubt that's going to do much. I'll give a 50 or 40mm stem a shot to see if that helps.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Trying to see if there's something I'm missing. I'll report back when I get the Reba bumped up, but sort of doubt that's going to do much. I'll give a 50 or 40mm stem a shot to see if that helps.
    The stem's going to have a lot to do with that. I just went from a 35mm to 50mm stem and added length does slow the steering down considerably.

mtbr member
    This may not apply, but, on a Large N9, I went from a 100mm travel w/70mm stem to a 120mm travel w/ a 50mm stem using the same 720mm wide alt bars and it was a world of difference. I wish I would have done it way sooner.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007

lol -- Im riding 680mm and 70mm stem :-) -- old school

Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-patluchon2013_1.jpg

Chris Bling
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfish666 View Post
    lol -- Im riding 680mm and 70mm stem :-) -- old school

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PatLuchon2013_1.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	272.7 KB 
ID:	1015846
    There is your problem!
    Affordable Custom Wheels

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    There is your problem!
    Managed to podium a fair few times in the hard-tail category though :-)
    Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-dscn1230.jpg

My arm hurts a little
    So close...tires and chain in tomorrow.

Hardtail downhill
    https://youtu.be/sXhWDoz7_CM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    tresspassing, thievery and poaching is all part of a DH'ers life

mtbr member
    She's purdy.

Just finished mine. Transferred parts from my El Mariachi. Going to extend the Reba to 120 this weekend. Needs a proper trail ride to break in. I think I will have to change out the 70mm stem to 50mm. Steering felt a little slow, but that could be due to the 46mm offset fork.
    -VeloRyan-

My arm hurts a little
    Bike finished...M with a 60mm stem fits perfectly im 5'10.

Hardtail downhill

mtbr member
    Nice build
    -VeloRyan-

mtbr member

Loving this.

And I think 650B fat might be next...very cool rig. I owned the first version and I think this one is an improvement...more refined, very high quality.Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-yelli.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by #1ORBUST View Post

Is that a 100mm fork? I'm looking for a short travel hardtail with a slacker-than-XC HA...sort of an XC/trail hybrid.

If so, is BB height a problem?

My arm hurts a little
    Quote Originally Posted by kragu View Post
    Is that a 100mm fork? I'm looking for a short travel hardtail with a slacker-than-XC HA...sort of an XC/trail hybrid.

If so, is BB height a problem?
    That's a MZ 44 Micro Switch. 140MM to 110MM travel adj. In the Pics it's a 110.

It's super snappy/playfull in 110 mode. BB Height seems fine, i don't descend in 110 though i put it at 140.

Anyways after a couple weeks i love the Yelli feels like a Monster Truck 26.

Final Build weight was 27.6 on the shop scale.
    Hardtail downhill

mtbr member
    These bikes look really nice, how different would it be than my 2013 Transition TransAM with 140mm fork?except for the obvious Steel vs Aluminum, is the geo pretty much the same? I feel a little cramped on it and wondered if the yelli would be better.
    2018 Spot Mayhem
    2016 Salsa Bucksaw
    2016 GT Grade Carbon

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Sounds like a good question for blatant. I believe he has owned the Trans am in a large and the Yelli in both L and XL. He is 6'2" and stated the XL feels right. Hiw tall are you and what size trans am are you on now?

mtbr member
    I am 5'11'' 32inch inseam
    2018 Spot Mayhem
    2016 Salsa Bucksaw
    2016 GT Grade Carbon

n00b
    I have around a 33 inseam and I'd go for the Large. Who knows when I'll end up ordering it.

Sent from my R2 unit.
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Yes I'd say large at 5'11". I'm 6'2" and have a large Yelli that's just a hair too small. I still have a blast on it but I really need to upgrade by spring.

mtbr member
    Oooh, that's a sick looking build. How heavy is that MZ, and did I hear correctly that they are closing their doors?

Quote Originally Posted by #1ORBUST View Post

My arm hurts a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock503 View Post
    Oooh, that's a sick looking build. How heavy is that MZ, and did I hear correctly that they are closing their doors?
    The 44's are 4.4lbs. MZ wasn't very original.

Yeah last time I called MZ the phone was disconnected. I got my fork right around their closing for under $300 blowout on e-bay. Same fork was/is $700 on the Bike shop sites. Look around they are still out there. Not really worried about breaking anything on it, feels pretty beefy.
    Hardtail downhill

mtbr member
    yeah thats a great deal. as long as 3rd party places like enduro seals keep making parts, its a no brainer.

Turns right to go left
    Thanks to all on this thread for the tips and information on the Gen 2 Yelli. Just placed my order last night!

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Does anyone know if the ride on the new version is harsher due to the change in tube profiles and bolt-through rear?

Cracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Clink View Post
    Does anyone know if the ride on the new version is harsher due to the change in tube profiles and bolt-through rear?
    The new frame is definitely a stiffer/harsher ride
    It might get a little steep from here

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrackerasscracker View Post
    The new frame is definitely a stiffer/harsher ride
    Thanks for the update.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Almost done with my 27.5+ build. Didn't get to route the cables or install the dropper before going away for the weekend. Hopefully I can finish it up Monday and test it out in Sedona next week. Right now it's 27lbs without the dropper and chain. I figure it will be somewhere in the 28lb range complete. With 5lbs of tires it's to be expected that it will be heavy.

Large PNW Green frame
    Fox 34 29er 140mm
    Cane Creek 40
    Race Face Atlas 50mm stem
    Race Face Atlas Kash Money 785mm stem
    Shimano XT brakes with 180mm rotors
    SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain
    Canfield 155mm crank arms
    Wolftooth 28t oval direct mount chainring
    Chromag saddle
    KS LEV Integra 150mm dropper
    WTB Scraper i45 with Hope Evo 2 hubs, DT Comp spokes
    WTB Trail Boss 3.0 front tire
    WTB Trailblazer 2.8 rear tire

Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-img_20151113_125834.jpg

mtbr member
    Any chance your 3.0 trail boss or a bridger would fit in the back on the Scraper rim?

Nice bike btw

Quote Originally Posted by xpeppyx View Post
    Almost done with my 27.5+ build. Didn't get to route the cables or install the dropper before going away for the weekend. Hopefully I can finish it up Monday and test it out in Sedona next week. Right now it's 27lbs without the dropper and chain. I figure it will be somewhere in the 28lb range complete. With 5lbs of tires it's to be expected that it will be heavy.

Large PNW Green frame
    Fox 34 29er 140mm
    Cane Creek 40
    Race Face Atlas 50mm stem
    Race Face Atlas Kash Money 785mm stem
    Shimano XT brakes with 180mm rotors
    SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain
    Canfield 155mm crank arms
    Wolftooth 28t oval direct mount chainring
    Chromag saddle
    KS LEV Integra 150mm dropper
    WTB Scraper i45 with Hope Evo 2 hubs, DT Comp spokes
    WTB Trail Boss 3.0 front tire
    WTB Trailblazer 2.8 rear tire

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151113_125834.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	209.1 KB 
ID:	1028582
    -VeloRyan-

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloRyan View Post
    Any chance your 3.0 trail boss or if a bridger would fit in the back on the Scraper rim?

Nice bike btw
    Thanks!

I was going to try the Trail Boss on the rear, but after fighting to get both tires on their respective rims I didn't feel like attempting to remove them. I've never put tires on with a tighter bead, my fingers were bleeding by the time I got that damn trail Boss on.

When I get back Monday I'll line the front wheel up in the back and see if there is any clearance. There's some decent side clearance right now with the Trailblazer, but side by side the Trail Boss looks soo much bigger and the side knobs go a lot further down the side. I really don't expect either of these tires to last long before I cut a sidewall, they are paper thin. I just want them to last till Spring when there are more options. I got impatient and didn't wait for the Nobby Nics to start shipping, which apparently they have.

mtbr member
    I'll be interested to hear what things look like with the TB out back, fit-wise.

I am running the 2.5 breakout (with the "tough" sidewall) and those things are beeeefy and have the same bead to bead width of the trailblazer, so seems like another good option for the AM crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by xpeppyx View Post
    Thanks!

I was going to try the Trail Boss on the rear, but after fighting to get both tires on their respective rims I didn't feel like attempting to remove them. I've never put tires on with a tighter bead, my fingers were bleeding by the time I got that damn trail Boss on.

When I get back Monday I'll line the front wheel up in the back and see if there is any clearance. There's some decent side clearance right now with the Trailblazer, but side by side the Trail Boss looks soo much bigger and the side knobs go a lot further down the side. I really don't expect either of these tires to last long before I cut a sidewall, they are paper thin. I just want them to last till Spring when there are more options. I got impatient and didn't wait for the Nobby Nics to start shippong, which apparently they have.
    -VeloRyan-

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    It's tough making a decision. I'm wanting a N9 or Yelli but at 5'11 I always fall inbetween sizes. I do love popping off stuff and want to do one of these in 650b instead of 29. Any thoughts?

My arm hurts a little
    Quote Originally Posted by thechez View Post
    It's tough making a decision. I'm wanting a N9 or Yelli but at 5'11 I always fall inbetween sizes. I do love popping off stuff and want to do one of these in 650b instead of 29. Any thoughts?
    Quite a pickle. Id just email Sean or Vin any specific questions. They are good people.

Every question u have is personal preference though really. Took the yelli down a gnar gnar dh trail yesterday. It was awesome!!
    Hardtail downhill

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thechez View Post
    I am 5'11 too. I'm EXTREMELY happy with the Large Yelli. Running a 50mm stem. The bike is still really playful and easy to maneuver in and out of the saddle. I was never comfortable on a Large "standard geo" 29er. A Large always felt too high off the ground, and that I would smash my jewels on the top tube.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    I'm really tempted to purchase L-size Yelli frame but have some questions reagarding the geometry. Reach of the frame is only 429 mm (size L), is the cockpit roomy enough? If you compare it to some modern hardtails, for example Kona Honzo. Has someone ridden both? I would use a rather short stem, under 50 mm.

n00b
    Just ordered a Large LE Fire Yelli. Beyond excited!
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigloch View Post
    Just ordered a Large LE Fire Yelli. Beyond excited!
    Awesome color..... had a Nimble 9 that color.... just sold it for the new dark sparkle blue..... which is sick looking

n00b
    Wow, according to their online store It looks like I got the last L le fire *whew*
    Got the shipping notice today.

Sent from my R2 unit
    instagram@krigloch

My arm hurts a little
    Wow, according to their online store It looks like I got the last L le fire *whew*
    Got the shipping notice today.

Sent from my R2 unit
    Nice! You wont regret it. Yelli is so much fun. Up&down
    Hardtail downhill

My arm hurts a little
    Updated Yelli Pic attached.

Full XTR Groupo
    Full Canfield Parts Groupo
    Raceface Bar/Stem
    Tubless

26lbs on shop scale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-unnamed.jpg  

Hardtail downhill

n00b
    Beyond excited!
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    Beyond excited!
    How much does the yelli frame weigh?
    2017 Santa Cruz Tallboy 3

n00b
    I got 4.8 lbs on my sharty bathroom scale.

Sent from my R2 unit
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    I got 4.8 lbs on my sharty bathroom scale.

Sent from my R2 unit
    post pics when you are finished, thanks for the info.

n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by jn24uk View Post
    post pics when you are finished, thanks for the info.
    Oh I'll totally post pics. It's going to be a while though.
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    Beyond excited!
    internally routed dropper!
    Canfield Yelli Screamy

mtbr member
    Nov 2015
    I'm really looking hard at the Yelli frame. So is it considered a combo of XC/trail? Or flat out trail since it's setup based on a 120mm travel fork?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jn24uk View Post
    I'm really looking hard at the Yelli frame. So is it considered a combo of XC/trail? Or flat out trail since it's setup based on a 120mm travel fork?
    That's the awesomeness of the Yelli.... depending on how you build it... 100 to 120mm fork and a longer stem makes for a fast xc race bike. Switch to a 140mm fork and short stem, wide bars and you have a downhill smashing hardtail... such a fun bike

n00b
    That's my problem with picking a fork.
    I'm in Illinois, there's no "downhill" here.
    Which means there's no crazy climbs.
    I either want 130 or 140.
    I ride for fun, do I just go 140 and never look back?
    Also...Pike or Fox 34? Obviously the price is a big factor.
    Given how the Pike has been amazing for years and apparently the Fox just got "kickass" this year. I'm thinking Pike.

Sent from my R2 unit
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Nice thing about the Pike, is that the travel is easy to change. Palos is home base for me. I ride my Reba at 120, and it's fine. I think 140 might be too much here. I've been thinking about upgrading to a 130 Pike for some added stiffness and the charger damper.

Sweet frame. Can't wait to see that built up.

mtbr member
    Nice thing about the Pike, is that the travel is easy to change. Palos is home base for me. I ride my Reba at 120, and it's fine. I think 140 might be too much here. I've been thinking about upgrading to a 130 Pike for some added stiffness and the charger damper.

Sweet frame. Can't wait to see that built up.
    Palos is a home trail for myself, also... have ridden both 120 and 140 on both my Nimble9 and Yelli there... Prefer the 140mm.. Being designed to run a 140mm fork, the frames do not show any bad traits both climbing and pedalling the flats..... Shoot I enjoy riding my Riot out there as well!!

mtbr member
    Given how the Pike has been amazing for years and apparently the Fox just got "kickass" this year. I'm thinking Pike.

Sent from my R2 unit
    140...... and never look back..lol

n00b
    Awesome
    Now I need to see if I can find a decent price for it

Sent from my R2 unit
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member

Sent from my R2 unit
    I run a 110/140 travel adjust X-Fusion Trace. Honestly, the yelli handles good at both travel settings. Sure, I prefer 140 on steep chundery downhills, and 110 on the steep climbs or very tight/slowish trails, but there have been plenty of time where I am a mile into a sustained climb or well into a downhill only to realize that I didn't raise or lower the fork to the right setting. No biggie, it handles either case without complaint.

I'd say if your trails or riding style dictate that you truly need the longer travel, then I think you'll be happy at 130 or 140. If your trails are really tight, really smooth and/or you don't like getting air under your tires, then I'd stick with 120.

Bicycle Addict
    Super stoked. Placed my order for the 2014 Yelli on closeout from the website. Should arrive Thursday this week. I'm looking forward to building it up and riding!
    The unexamined life is not worth living - Socrates
    Bearded Women Racing

My arm hurts a little

Sent from my R2 unit
    Mz 4.4. 29 close out.

Got mine for $300. Travel adj/ 110-140 on the fly.

I notice the travel adj a ton. Riding just a 110 or just a 140 would suck.
    Hardtail downhill

n00b
    im just going to go with a 140 pike and never looking back.
    Another question...
    29'er with 2.3 Minions in the Summer and 2.5's in the Winter.
    Or 27.5+ all year long?
    or hell, a cheap 27.5+ set to go along with the 29er's.
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    im just going to go with a 140 pike and never looking back.
    Another question...
    29'er with 2.3 Minions in the Summer and 2.5's in the Winter.
    Or 27.5+ all year long?
    or hell, a cheap 27.5+ set to go along with the 29er's.
    Yes!

mtbr member
    any idea if the new yelli screamy can fit a 38t or 40t 1x NW ring?

by 'fit' i mean no additional spindle spacers, ie just the 'by the book' installation of using a 1 bb DS spacer.

reason why i'm asking is that (haters may hate me), but imo the only reasonable reason to use a huge cassette (ie 10-50 sram eagle) is to have a large 1x ring.
    Canfield Yelli Screamy

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Haha. Just had to respond. I saw the new 12 speed cassette. I wouldn't buy it. The 11 speed I have now drives me nuts with the huge jumps between gears. It's disconcerting. I'd use 12 gears to get smoother jumps and give up some range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek200 View Post
    Haha. Just had to respond. I saw the new 12 speed cassette. I wouldn't buy it. The 11 speed I have now drives me nuts with the huge jumps between gears. It's disconcerting. I'd use 12 gears to get smoother jumps and give up some range.

good point. regardless, will the new YS fit a 38t NW perhaps even a 40t NW?
    Canfield Yelli Screamy

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Sorry to derail. I don't know

West Chester, PA
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    any idea if the new yelli screamy can fit a 38t or 40t 1x NW ring?

by 'fit' i mean no additional spindle spacers, ie just the 'by the book' installation of using a 1 bb DS spacer.

reason why i'm asking is that (haters may hate me), but imo the only reasonable reason to use a huge cassette (ie 10-50 sram eagle) is to have a large 1x ring.
    I asked the same question in one of the threads in the drivetrain forum. How many bikes are out there that can fit a ring bigger than 32 while having a reasonable chain line to that 50t?

mtbr member
    Apr 2013

Recent updates to the Yelli.
    Race face turbine dropper
    50 mm stem
    Bumped fork to 120 (last September)

Still enjoying the shit out of this bike.

mtbr member

29x2.5's

I have a borrowed 15 Yelli to play with for a few days and did some test fitting with my wheels. There is good clearance for 29 x 2.5 Maxxis DHF's on 39mm ID rims.

Trying the 29" wide rims with 2.5 DHF rubber vs. 27.5+ (45mm id front and 35.mm id rear rims with 2.8 Nobby Nics) was interesting. For me, I like how the 29 x 2.5 performs over the 27.5+ on PNW dirt. The 27.5+ feels slower and does not react to steering input as well. I can still run the 29 pressures fairly low, and that helps with ride quality.

clearance pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-002.jpg  

Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-004.jpg  

Portland Off Road Navagators

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba13 View Post
    I have a borrowed 15 Yelli to play with for a few days and did some test fitting with my wheels. There is good clearance for 29 x 2.5 Maxxis DHF's on 39mm ID rims.

Trying the 29" wide rims with 2.5 DHF rubber vs. 27.5+ (45mm id front and 35.mm id rear rims with 2.8 Nobby Nics) was interesting. For me, I like how the 29 x 2.5 performs over the 27.5+ on PNW dirt. The 27.5+ feels slower and does not react to steering input as well. I can still run the 29 pressures fairly low, and that helps with ride quality.

clearance pictures:
    What's the largest 1x NW ring that will fit?
    Canfield Yelli Screamy

mtbr member
    My race face 32 nw is really close

mtbr member
    This bike is set up with a 34t RF on SLX cranks. Single 2.5 BB spacer on drive side with XTR BB. Plenty of clearance to the chain stay and good chain line. If it were mine it would have a 32t with an 11-40 cassette.
    Portland Off Road Navagators

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    OK so this is an older Yelli -- but just shows how versatile the bike is -- 3days bike packing: 190km, 8000m vertical ascent across Hautes-Pyrenees:
    Yelli goes camping
    Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy-lys2.jpg

n00b
    New Yelli news on the way???
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member

Canfield Brothers 2015 Yelli Screamy

wrong thread
    Last edited by spyghost; 01-28-2017 at 01:10 AM.
    Canfield Yelli Screamy

WNC Native
    Hrmm, I don't see the Yelli on the main page anymore........
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

n00b
    Finally got my Yelli trail worthy!
    Only took me 11 months and some change.
    Still need more stuff. (saddle, cranks, rear wheel, tires, rear brake and rotor, dropper)
    Super quick ride yesterday, trails were garbage. Love the nimbleness and how easy it is to get the front end up.
    Can't wait to really get it out there

instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrousjunky View Post
    Hrmm, I don't see the Yelli on the main page anymore........
    I confirmed tonight the Yelli is done. Debating getting one or not. Pissed I missed the closeout EPO.
    OG Ripley v2
    Carver 420 TI

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    I confirmed tonight the Yelli is done. Debating getting one or not. Pissed I missed the closeout EPO.
    So the focus is on FS rigs then?
    Canfield Yelli Screamy

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    So the focus is on FS rigs then?
    I don't have any more info than anyone else. Just had a Yelli in the cart ready to go and emailed them first- didn't want to buy a closeout if a 2017 was coming out.

I'd assume too much overlap with EPO and I bet the EPO is selling more because it's carbon.
    OG Ripley v2
    Carver 420 TI

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    Well the value of mine went up then. I'll be posting it for sale in the next month or so.

n00b
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/yell...d-the-industry

It’s with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to an old friend. The Canfield Brothers Yelli Screamy was the first 29er in our lineup, and featuring our unique take on a short rear-end and slack and low geo, it changed the industry’s perception of how a bike with big wheels could ride—it was fast and it was fun!

In 2011 the Yelli was the first production 29er with sub-17-inch chainstays and a relaxed 67-degree head-tube angle. It begged to be ridden hard and inspired countless imitations. Why? Because we build the bikes that we want to ride.

That philosophy is the corner stone of every bike we design, regardless of wheel size, and the Riot, Nimble 9 and EPO will carry on the 29er legacy in our line.

Want to own a piece of mountain bike history before it’s too late?

Sent from my R2 unit
    instagram@krigloch

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I'm considering selling my Large Yelli Screamy and wanted to gauge interest
    Thoughts

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Just put my 2016 Yelli Screamy up for sale on the classifieds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12