mtbr member

Canefield one V1 vs V2 sizing

I am at 5:11, inseam about 32, and I'm highly considering the Canefield one. I live in the San Francisco area and there's not many to check out. However yesterday I ran into a guy on the trail with a medium cainfield one That was the first generation model. I was able to compare my bike and hop on and check sizing, the top tube seemed fairly short for my torso. I was wondering if the sizing has changed at all in the second-generation ones

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpca10 View Post
    I was wondering if the sizing has changed at all in the second-generation ones
    Here are the Medium size geos for the 2008 and 2012
    Canefield one V1 vs V2 sizing-one-geometry-medium.jpgCanefield one V1 vs V2 sizing-one-8in-geometry-medium.jpg

mtbr member
    Wow significant difference. Thank you so much for the info that is about as helpful as it gets!! I think I would prefer the medium considering the long wheelbase of the frame.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I am 6ft with a 32 inseam and I ride a medium 2012. It fits me really well. The seat tube difference between medium and large is 2inches which is what sold me on the medium

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Hey all,

I am 5'8" with a 32" inseam.

Anyone with similar figures running a small or medium? (2012 one)

Thanks
    Pete.

mtbr member
    If you want to make it out to Pacifica, I have a 2011 large you are more than welcome to come check out.