mtbr member

Any news on the 2013 jedi

Does anybody know if there are any changes or any news of any kind on the new jedi?

7MGTE

I know of one

Possible change but not sure I am allowed to post up.

I absolutely loved my 2012 however so I just sent on my pre order for 2013 to Canfield Brothers 10 mins ago. Come on 2013, lol.

Edit:

Oops, I guess that change might come in 2014. I still need one more Jedi for the stable so pre order stays. Gave my 2012 to my son.
    Last edited by supramk388; 11-01-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: 2014

Canfield Brothers

2013 Jedi

Chris is just about to leave for Taiwan to get full swing into our 2013 production. As we absolutely love the current Jedi the will be no running changes to the 2013. We have been playing around with a few options for graphic treatments, I'll let you know as soon as we firm that up. Frames will be available in ano black and ano silver.

So, here is where we can use your help... What color links would you like to see?

We are now taking preorders... Contact Sean for more details!

7MGTE

If it ain't broke don't fix it If it ain't broke don't fix it

Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    As we absolutely love the current Jedi the will be no running changes to the 2013.
    I would say Johann Potgieter does as well, lol. 2012 Malelane TOYOTA Downhill Champ! Nice way to finish out the 2012 racing season.

Congrats JP, Canfield Factory Race Team & entire Canfield crew (Lance, Chris, Vin & Sean)!

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388 View Post
    I would say Johann Potgieter does as well, lol. 2012 Malelane TOYOTA Downhill Champ! Nice way to finish out the 2012 racing season.

Congrats JP, Canfield Factory Race Team & entire Canfield crew (Lance, Chris, Vin & Sean)!
    You ROCK Medina!!!

mtbr member
    I really love my 2012 Jedi. And was super happy the graphics went back to the old-school minimal etched process. I can't imagine how much better 2013 will be..although I'm sure they will find a way.

The only thing i do hope to see, is the return of the skulls for the idler pulley graphics. That would be icing on the cake

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by kameraguy View Post
    The only thing i do hope to see, is the return of the skulls for the idler pulley graphics. That would be icing on the cake
    I like that idea!

7MGTE

minor adjustment

On the smalls I need the cable mounts adjusted some. When I get home I will update you on specifics.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388 View Post
    On the smalls I need the cable mounts adjusted some. When I get home I will update you on specifics.
    While we're at it, please add a beer holder.

Canfield Brothers
    Quick update on the 2013's:

The only change to the 13's will be a new CNC'd upper link rather than the current forged, this will allow us to anodize as well as PC the links. As you can imagine, this opens finish colors for us!

I should have images of the new link from Taiwan by next week, I'll post them up as soon as I receive them!