Is dang happy!

Any chance for a fat Yelli in the future?

I know that B+ is all the rage and the bros probably have one on drafting table. With the Mastadon out in the wild a slack fatty would check most of the boxes for my next bike, any interest in such a gnartail that can take a 4.8" tires for us fools who have to ride in the pow for six months out of the year?
    The wheel is a extension of the foot

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doom View Post
    I know that B+ is all the rage and the bros probably have one on drafting table. With the Mastadon out in the wild a slack fatty would check most of the boxes for my next bike, any interest in such a gnartail that can take a 4.8" tires for us fools who have to ride in the pow for six months out of the year?
    I would love to see a fat bike with epo geo. I mean that would be bad ass for a fat bike. But if the bros don't see it being for them I'm good with that. I'll probably end up with a chromag nice dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    I have never ridden a fat bike, but I'd like to give one a try on singletrack. Riding on snow seems pretty boring and I would rather be on skis for sure. If you're not into traditional winter sports, it's probably the next best thing.

As far as aggressive geo fat bikes go, there seems to be room for Canfield to offer something.

mtbr member
    See the Kona Wozo

It just lacks that Canfield touch like a threaded BB and the skull head badge.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I'd be interested in one.

I like my N9 for its handling but also find the higher stack height more comfortable overall. I'd prefer steel, carbon, or AL in that order.

Is dang happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopbreakindown View Post
    See the Kona Wozo

It just lacks that Canfield touch like a threaded BB and the skull head badge.
    Although the 69 degree HT on the Wozo with a 100mm Bluto is not horrible it is not as progressive as Canfield could put out. I am running an angleset on a Yelli with 140mm and not feeling too slack, that alone would set it apart from the rest of the competition.

Is dang happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighguy29 View Post
    I would love to see a fat bike with epo geo. I mean that would be bad ass for a fat bike. But if the bros don't see it being for them I'm good with that. I'll probably end up with a chromag nice dreams.

The Chromag is nice and made in Canada but costs as much some FS whips. 420mm chainstays on the Kona are a plus, 67 degree headtube on the Chromag is sweet. Canfield would probably have both.