Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Highlighter yellow is a sick color for a bike with some black wheels and a fork on there. I'm also digging the raw finish of a steel frame.
    I'm eager to see some drawings of the new frame. I really hope there is ISCG tabs for a possible hammerschmidt setup. It would also open up a world of opportunity to be able to mount a proper chainguide without a crappy BB mount. The clearances would be super tight, but I would gladly exchange a few mm of chainstay for the pleasure of tabs.

What is the ETA for any possible prototypes that Canfield will get their hands on?

This thread needs some teaser pics!

I'm with stupid
    You right about the Helmet that is the one.

You right about the flat out gold but I see so many of the wagon style STI's with this color wheel and look exactly like the gold ones you posted that I figured it was a factory option. People in Colorado sure do love there supped up Subys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any 2013 Nimble 9 news?-%24-kgrhqv-iee68loccknbovbbiv-l-%7E%7E60_45.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post

As we draw closer, I will have much more info for you... thanks for ALL the feedback!
    So is the 2013 N9 the frame that Canfield mentioned previously on here that will be similar to the Yelli features but in cromoly? Or are you guys debuting another new frame next year altogether?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    And pillar box red:

I'm actually considering having my N9 powdercoated something like this, so that gets my vote! That red, white stickers, white fork would look awesome!

Rob

mtbr member
    To help visualize pillar box red, here's a Chromag Surface sprayed custom in this color. Looks wonderful!

mtbr member
    Any word on tire clearance on the new N9, enough room for a 2.4?

mtbr member
    2.4 are no problem-
    All tires are a bit different- and we are in the derailleur space being this short- But small amount of trimming to the derailleur and you should have no problems.
    Again, all tires run a bit different- but my Racing Ralph's were fine.
    Plus, you can slide back the drops up to 16.9" for more clearance for larger tires. Or run a 1x like the XX1 or our Microdrive hub.

mtbr member
    Awesome, I'll take a large in black with a pinch of quick and a dash of speed please.

mtbr member
    please keep the orange ... or at least one in a M for me

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Highlighter yellow would look awesome flying down the trail but a matte gunmetal gray with black logo and red accents would look fast just sitting still. I'm debating trying to find a used N9 to build up now so I have something to ride through the winter or waiting until the new releases drop in the spring.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    MUCH LOWER TT

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by esku View Post
    MUCH LOWER TT
    You are on the right track my friend!!!

Thank you guys for ALL being SO patient!! We are waiting for our Canfield Sparkle Blue production sample to arrive. As soon as it does, I'll get you all the goods on the new frame. I can say that we are VERY happy with whats coming and it hit all of the objectives we were trying achieve with the new Nimble 9.

Happy Holidays everyone!
    Last edited by KillingtonVT; 12-21-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Pick a wheel size...
    Looking forward to the news. I'm zeroing in on a Yelli but I'll hold out to see what's in store for the N9.

I'm with stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by esku View Post
    MUCH LOWER TT
    Not just lower it, Bend it to dip in the middle like the yelli just a bit lower.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    i cant wait! i want one so bad

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    2013 is sounding good for the N9, Ive been holding out for a tapered head tube and midnight blue frame. A 30.9 seat tube is a plus for the option of a dropper post, can't wait for your guys work to come together, good luck!

-michael
    Always looking for rare/vintage Yeti Bikes and parts. PM me

mtbr member

mtbr member
    ^^COOKIE!!^^

How about a nice mat black like your DJ bike?

Lower stand over...check

44 HT...check

Question: Are your dropouts compatible with Paragon parts? I would like to add a 142x12 Shimano axle and post mount hardware if possible.
    Portland Off Road Navagators

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I bought the last Yelli Screamy xl in purple unsure as to whether to build it from my current N9 or wait to see the new N9. I think I'll wait and see what develops here.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    If your saying you want cookie monster blue then I understand and agree it would be pretty neat, but otherwise I am confused..
    Always looking for rare/vintage Yeti Bikes and parts. PM me

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbkr29r View Post
    If your saying you want cookie monster blue then I understand and agree it would be pretty neat, but otherwise I am confused..
    Cookie, like the rest of us, is patiently waiting for the release of the much anticipated N9 v2.0. In the meantime sit back relax and watch some Sesame Street.
    neg rep for contributing to thread deterioration and posting useless comment. - wadafuq.

www.fattiremassive.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WVJon75 View Post
    I bought the last Yelli Screamy xl in purple unsure as to whether to build it from my current N9 or wait to see the new N9. I think I'll wait and see what develops here.
    so wait, your sitting on a xl yelli frame unbuilt? any interest in selling?

Pick a wheel size...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnbkr29r View Post
    ... Ive been holding out for a tapered head tube... 30.9 seat tube is a plus for the option of a dropper post...
    Add 142mm spacing & ISCG tabs and I'm sold.

Singlespeed Enduro Poser
    Dec 2009
    PLEASE, PLEASE Have a Flat Black or some Flat Black Harley Davidson Color. I want all the silver/chrome on my bike to POP!

I am really getting excited for this new N9! I only hope that it'll have a stronger/burlier headtube gusset. I know that it'll have a much fatter headtube but i'm just sayin....

Vin, Sean and Lance, I want a flat black, grey color PUHLEASE!!

PS anyone wants to buy my Yelli in May? It is lightly used and not abused:P

I'm with stupid
    Oh and if I can throw in one thing add a second bottle holder, only one and a hardtail is a bit annoying when trying to do the pack less ride.

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT get rid of the way the seat stays wrap the seattube. Looks wise that is my favorite part of the bike.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast