Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    All will be forgiven if you can find a way to throw some swag in the box with my order. I have a flask that is in serious need of one of your headtube badges permanently applied to it.

mtbr member
    Oh, let the spankin' begin!
    So many black/black out ppl will think team Dark Side has invaded!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    HAHAHA! Yes, I did ignore your question as I was waiting for production to be completed.
    I saw that post and question and Lance filled me in with some details when I met him last year, but I didn't want to let the cat out. I am eager to see what the specs are, weight, lengths, bb and bearing type, and most of all color..

Thanks for the info!

mtbr member
    What's the longest arm that can be run safely on the '14 Jedi? I would like to run 170mm but will go165 if needed
    The Official Mid-west Canfield Brothers #1 Fan and Demo fleet !!http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...ps00f08dc1.jpg

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by rsullivan View Post
    What's the longest arm that can be run safely on the '14 Jedi? I would like to run 170mm but will go165 if needed
    We would recommend 165's OR SHORTER!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    The BB is pretty low, as with most newer bikes, so shorter the better IMO. My '13 has 165's, and I would use shorter if I could find them in a style I liked.

mtbr member
    Cool....1set of 165mm spoken for!!!!!
    The Official Mid-west Canfield Brothers #1 Fan and Demo fleet !!http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y79...ps00f08dc1.jpg

mtbr member
    We would recommend 165's OR SHORTER!
    Are 160s coming on the big slow boat?
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Canfield Brothers

2014 Canfield Brothers Jedi

BAM! 2014 Jedi, more images coming soon!
    2014 Jedi build plans in progress. .....parts coming in..-2014-jedi-image.jpg

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Canfield Facebook Profile was updated with a 2014 Black/Black Jedi !!!!! So S T O K E D !

mtbr member
    BAM! 2014 Jedi, more images coming soon!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 Jedi Image.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	865729
    Oh man!!!

Canfield Brothers

The 2014 Canfield Brothers Jedi

2014 Jedi build plans in progress. .....parts coming in..-canfield-brothers-2014-jedi-wood.jpg

More images and link colors on our website:
    Canfield Brothers 2014 Jedi

mtbr member
    Anyone going full hog and tossing on Derby or Light-Bicycle DH cf rims on their Jedi?
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    Not yet for me... Skills are not there... Still a point and shoot kinda rider> Going to trash the wheels I have first then upgrade on them.

Just checked my tracking number..... My Jedi will be in my hands and build commencing on THURSDAY!!!!!! I can't wait!!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Anyone going full hog and tossing on Derby or Light-Bicycle DH cf rims on their Jedi?
    I have a set of ENVE's for my '14, getting some custom stickers made for it too, "ghost red"

I have a set of LB CF on my ONE, they've been holding up great so far. I plan on ordering from them again soon, this time I want to get a 650b wheel and swap it between the ONE and Jedi on the front wheel,

I'm curious to see how a 650b front 26" rear will play out. My Vengeance fork on my ONE accepts 650b as does the new 380 I'm getting on the Jedi.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage43 View Post
    I have a set of ENVE's for my '14, getting some custom stickers made for it too, "ghost red"

I have a set of LB CF on my ONE, they've been holding up great so far. I plan on ordering from them again soon, this time I want to get a 650b wheel and swap it between the ONE and Jedi on the front wheel,

I'm curious to see how a 650b front 26" rear will play out. My Vengeance fork on my ONE accepts 650b as does the new 380 I'm getting on the Jedi.
    I'm testing 27.5 also on a short shocked SC Blur LTc...changed it to basically a Solo but w/ shorter reach. Found that WTB Freq i23's ERD is only 1mm off of the Nextie's 30mm wide cf rim. Think I'll start w/ alloy and transfer to cf if I find it rides worthy.

So, on the Jedi, I had Cytoe do up that hard DT protection. He used low (or was it high) density poly...ethylene? I'll post up some pics of it when the '14 frame is here w/ the thing mounted.

As for rims, I'm gonna recycle my '13 wheels w/ the EX729. I need to do some digging to see if the ERD is compatible for a rim swap w/ any of the cheap carbons.

That 380 w/ the red trim would look titties w/ your red links! And if you can get black stanchies for the fork...I wonder if the old 888 ones would fit...fully murdered out 380
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

mtbr member
    May 2012

Jedi SOON!

Props to Canfield! Just got a note that my, Jedi, DH Rims and Cranks will soon be in hand.

I got a pile of parts ready to bolt to black-on-black bad boy!
    YEEEEEEEHAWWW!
    I got more bikes than skills, son!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2