Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    squish, squish in da fish
    AST ive too found that i had to adjust for heel strikes. main shoe is 5.10 macaskill, but i do ride street in vans and dc's & still get the strikes. kinda sucks cuz when i adjust, that just means a wider stance and a loss of a couple pins worth of grip on my f20's. i had to compensate w/ 2mm longer pins on toe side & heel side & leave stock pins (10mm) on the spindle. what post are you running & do you like it? LOL wifey squattin' a stump

ast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwrinkle View Post
    AST ive too found that i had to adjust for heel strikes. main shoe is 5.10 macaskill, but i do ride street in vans and dc's & still get the strikes. kinda sucks cuz when i adjust, that just means a wider stance and a loss of a couple pins worth of grip on my f20's. i had to compensate w/ 2mm longer pins on toe side & heel side & leave stock pins (10mm) on the spindle. what post are you running & do you like it? LOL wifey squattin' a stump
    Yeah it was a bit annoying getting heel strike but it didn't seem to happen as much by the end of the ride. The bike is so much fun to ride so I think I can put up with a small annoyance.
    Seat post? I'm using a reverb. It's pretty good. The mounting head is not as good as the Thomson seat posts that I'm used to but you can't beat a dropper post. I'll never go back to a normal seatpost. My next seatpost will probably be a KS Lev, because the cable doesn't move. I've tried one out and it's very nice.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Met a fellow mtbr member on a group ride tonight, and he reminded me that my frame glows in the dark. He kept shining his light on my bike, and I was like wth, but then we all turned off the lights. Awwwwwww....ohhhhhh!!

mtbr member

It's done!

First off the ride was incredible. I did stuff on this bike that I have never even attempted on my 26". The bike is confidence inspiring.

Spec:
    N9 Gen2
    Manitou Tower Pro 140mm
    Shimano SLX group
    Hope Pro2/evo hubs laced to Stan's Flow EX rims
    Bontrager 29 XR3 Team issue
    Thomson post
    Bontrager 60mm stem
    Bontrager 720 Race X Lite Carbon riser bar
    Phenom saddle
    Time ATAC pedals
    2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-bike.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Could you take a pic that shows the grip height in relation to the seat?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Here you go. it is just about level. My xc bike had a ton of drop from saddle to bar.

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-bike2.jpg

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Damn that's sexy. I'll order my XL PNW Green next week. I'm soooo stoked by your build. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Pictures definitely do not do the frame color justice. It is a pretty sweet color. Best description I can come up with is the old muscle car forest green.

That said after riding this bike I can say I would ride it even if it were baby poop brown.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    My first bike build. Lots of fun. Super "nimble" compared to my superfly 100

Frame: Nimble 9 Med
    Fork: White Brothers Loop, set at 120mm
    Headset: Cane Creek 40
    Crank: Truvativ Stylo 1.1
    Pedals: Crank Bros Egg Beaters
    Bottom Bracket: Truvative Stylo 1.1 GXP
    Shifter: Shimano Saint
    Cassette: 11-36 Shimano XT
    Chain: KMC
    Brakes: Shimano XT
    Rotors: Ice Tech 160mm, 180mm
    Seatpost: Thomson Dropper
    Seat: WTB Rocket V
    Seatpost Clamp: Canfield
    Stem: Easton Haven
    Grips: ODI lock ons
    Handlebar: Easton Haven Carbon
    Wheels: Stan Flow ex laced to Hadleys
    Tires: 2.35 Nobby Nic and 2.4 Maxxis Ardent

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-photo-3-.jpg

mtbr member
    For those that setup their N9 with a FD did you dremel off the arm on the FD that is for a bottom pull setup? It is really close to the tire and would give more clearance if I did this.

Also any close up pics of this area would be helpful. thanks,

mtbr member

The Green Machine

Frame: Nimble 9 Medium Green
    Fork: Fox 34 Talas 140mm-110mm, tapered, 15mm thur axle
    Headset: CaneCreek 40 Series
    Crank: Shimano XT
    Pedals: Shimano DX
    Bottom Bracket: Shimano
    Chainring: Salsa 34T
    Chainguide: MRP Lopes
    Cassette: Sram 990 12-32T
    Chain: Sram
    Brakes: Elixr Carbon, 185mm rotors
    Seatpost: KS e-ten
    Seat: Lynskey Sport
    Seatpost Clamp: Canfield
    Stem: Thomson 70mm X4
    Handlebar: ODI Flight control
    Wheels: Canfield 29"
    Tires: Maxxis Ardent 2.4" front, 2.25" rear
    Rear D & shift: Sram X-9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-g2-n9.jpg  

"too weird to live, too rare to die"

StoneCutter
    Anyone running 2x10, if so what chainrings give you the necessary clearance?

mtbr member
    I am running 2x10. I have a 26/38 with one spacer on the bb drive side.

StoneCutter
    Is that a 1st gen N9 or 2nd gen N9? Almost sounds like a 1x10 or 1x11 would be easier.

mtbr member
    Sorry, that was a G2 N9. Not really complicated just used a single 2mm spacer that was included with the crank.

StoneCutter
    Looking for some sizing help for a G2 N9. I am 5'11.5" tall, inseam 32.5". I am currently riding a Medium Bandersnatch with a 80mm stem. Fits well. Also ride a Large Turner 5 Spot with a 50mm stem.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I am your height with an inch or two longer inseam and riding a large frame with a setback seat post (plenty of it showing) and a 65 mm stem comfortably. I might go a little shorter on the stem, but it's tough because I have a short torso and pretty long arms. My vote for you is large.

mtbr member
    I would ask Sean at Canfield. That said, I am 6'1" and w/ a 33" inseam and I am riding a large with a 60mm stem and it fits great.

i guess it depends on your riding style. sean will probably tell ya to go w/ a L. i'm 6'2" with 34" inseam & ride a lg xc frame, but this frame i ride xl. reason being, 30" bars and a 50mm stem. holy hell i just put a 10mm dt swiss thru axle on the rear and def a noticeable improvement. now just waiting to get my hope floating rotors from crc. had to go with a fatty 203 up front cause my shitty xo brakes need to stop me. i only have front as my rear is leaking like a stuck pig where the 2 halves of the caliper mate up. oh how i hate avid, gunna replace em with some m4's when i get the funds

StoneCutter
    Looking for more XC type riding due to the terrain here in central GA. T/W Sean, he said to go with a Large and a 70mm stem. I've looked at other non-custom steel frames and the G2 N9 geo just sells the frame. Fun, easier to maneuver and get over obstacles, I'd start with a 100mm fork and go from there. The N9 isn't a "light" frame compared to other steel frames unless you go custom. My thoughts are that if the bike moves under you, you really won't notice the weight difference unless you have to man handle the bike to get around the terrain. I want something that allows me to flow and the rear end will follow you around turns, rather than waiting for the rear wheel to catch up to you. I welcome any comments.

mtbr member
    You pretty much just described the G2 N9. Mine built up at 29lbs which is a bit heavy but I have 140mm fork and I went with Flow EX rims so I could have saved some weight but I went with durability. That said the only time I notice the weight is when I am putting it on my car.

StoneCutter
    Thanks for the feedback. Planning on building mine with Pacenti TL28's, Hope Pro2 Evo's, 2.2 tires, Fox CTD Trail adjust 100mm, thomsom bits, XT brakes and X9 drivetrain. Anxious to get started, but it won't be complete until after the first of the year due to travel. G2 N9 looks like the way to go. Keep the comments coming and thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orl1exm View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Planning on building mine with Pacenti TL28's, Hope Pro2 Evo's, 2.2 tires, Fox CTD Trail adjust 100mm, thomsom bits, XT brakes and X9 drivetrain. Anxious to get started, but it won't be complete until after the first of the year due to travel. G2 N9 looks like the way to go. Keep the comments coming and thanks.
    I wouldn't run anything less than a 120mm fork if I were you. The bit of extra travel and and the bit slacker head angle it gives you are nice to have when things start to point downhill. I run a 130mm on mine and don't feel like the climbing abilities or handling on tight twisty are hindered in any way. If I were rebuilding my N9 geared, it would be either 1x10 or 1x11, throw a wide-narrow 32T or 34T ringon it depending on how much climbing you have and call it a day.
    Last edited by Dr Wankel; 11-21-2013 at 06:53 PM.

sean even says a 140 is pretty killer on it too.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I ride mine SS with a 150mm Pike on it and it's PERFECT. It doesn't wander in climbs, it handles beautifully on flats and it's brilliant going down hill.

StoneCutter
    All of my riding buddies ride Rigid SS. (All of them) That doesn't make them right or wrong. I have a Turner 5 Spot that I ride with them on some trails, but it's too much bike for our local trails. Our terrain is pretty buff and not much pointing downhill close to home, then I pull out the 5 Spot for northern Georgia. Been riding a Vassago Bandersnatch (HT with 100mm Reba RLT) on the local trails and really want the N9 geo. I'll start with a 100mm, because that's what I have and then experiment. I like the idea of just swapping my X9 drivetrain over to the N9. (2x10, 26/39)

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    You won't be disappointed either way. I can, however, say that I rode the n9 rigid SS with a 480mm a2c fork, rigid SS with a 500mm a2c fork, and now with the 150mm RS Pike; the Pike is, by far, the best riding configuration. It's not just because of the damping, the overall geometry just feels right this way.

Hazzah!
    Dec 2003

Green Hell...

just completed..

Large N9, PNW
    White Bros Loop, 140mm
    Shimano Zee RD
    Saint Shifter, 10spd
    Shimano 11-36 cassette
    Race face NW ring , 30T
    Shimano SLX cranks, 170mm
    Hope M4 brakes, 183/160
    Canfeids wheels
    Maxxis Ardent tires, 2.4's
    Race Face bars
    Truvative Hussefelt stem, 70mm
    Ergon grips
    Thomson post
    Selle saddle.
    cheap ass NASHBAR flats.

30lbs on the dot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-wyut.jpg  

Last edited by kattywhumpus; 11-26-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: no sleep, crown royal..

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    No build spec?

Hazzah!
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by syntheticreality View Post
    No build spec?

fixed, sorry....worked all night, started the build when i got home this morning....time to sleep..

StoneCutter
    Looks sweet. I have a Red N9 coming after New Year's. Finally pulled the trigger. Getting the parts together for the build. Having a set of Pacenti TL28's built with Hope Pro2 Evo hubs. I have a set of the Pacenti's on my 5 Spot. Really great rims. Wheels being built by Chad, owner of Red Barn Bicycles in MT.

StoneCutter
    Anyone with a large N9, how much seatpost do you have exposed? Trying to decide if I need the Thomson 410mm or can I get away with a Thomson Masterpiece 350mm?

mtbr member
    I will check when I get home. That said I went with a 350mm post on my build.

StoneCutter
    Thanks, if you would, please check on this measurement: From the middle of your BB to the saddle rail in inches. What is that distance? That would allow me to calculate which post would be the best fit. I want enough seatpost in the seat tube and I'd like to go with the Masterpiece if I can.

mtbr member
    That I know, ~29.5in.

StoneCutter
    I'm exactly the same. So, 350mm should be good for me also. You remember how much above the "Minimum" line your seatpost is in the seat tube. (God I'm so OCD)

mtbr member
    That I will have to check my bike for. I will let you know later this evening.

StoneCutter
    Ok, I just double checked my Bandersnatch. I'm 27.5" from the middle of the BB to the seat rail with the seat I will use and 29.5" to the top of my seat. So, with you at 29.5" to the seat rail, I'll have plenty of seatpost. I'm good other than my OCD.

mtbr member
    2.5" in the frame before the min insertion line.

StoneCutter
    Thanks. Put the parts together and build the bike.

Professional Hobbyist

Chrome Nimble 9 build

I built this back in August. I'm 5'11 with long legs and short torso, trying desperately to fit on a medium frame. The '13 Nimble 9 has a longer seat tube and top tube than a medium Yelli Screamy. I sold my much loved large Yelli to a friend. I had been running it with a 40mm stem and thought I'd like to try the even shorter wheelbase of a medium frame. My choice of Budnitz sweep bars necessitates the use of a longer than normal stem. Long legs have the KS LEV 385mm post at maximum extension and a lot of steerer tube spacers to get the bars up where I like them. I have lowered them a bit since this photo was taken. I'm liking the feel of the downsized frame but the bike was almost too quick. So I've lengthened the wheelbase a bit by moving the sliders back some. Chainstays are probably set at 16.5" now. I'm loving the bike and don't care what you think of my "goofy" setup. The Nimble 9 loves to carve corners!!!

Fork is the unicrown X-fusion trace set at 120mm

1x10 11-36 drivetrain with XO type 2 and shifter.

XX1 GXP 168Q cranks with 30 tooth chain ring, spinning in an Enduro Bearings XD-15 BB

Crank Brothers Candy 3

XT785 brakes and SLX plain steel rotors 180/160

KS LEV 385

Salsa Lip Lock

WTB Pure (WTB Laser in the picture)

31.8mm Budnitz "riser" bar with 25° sweep (Oddly, a 680mm wide bar feels super narrow in a standard shape but just right in this sweep bar!)

Lizard Skins "Northshore" lock on grips

100mm x 8° Soma stem chosen exclusively for it's polished finish

I9 Torch Classic hubs laced to Stans Arch EX rims with Sapim CX-Ray Spokes

Hans Damph 2.35s Trail Star front and Pace Star rear. Even with the harder compound on the rear, I still chew through the base of the side knobs in short order. Hope Schwalbe sees fit to reinforce the base of the knobs in future versions of the tire. If not, I'll have to seek out a more durable rear tire but I'm not happy to give up the cushy high volume casing. Have any of you tried the Bontrager XR4?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-nimble9build2.jpg  

Last edited by RPK3; 04-03-2015 at 09:34 AM.
    Work expands to fit the time allotted...

i'll have to admit it is a bit "goofy" in the cockpit area, but it works for you & yes it is fun. i have yet to come across one person who doesn't like this frame. i just got done putting on some zee brakes with some m4 rotors & in the AM i will test em. it's 4*f right now.

lol, i just noticed the size of those picnic tables in relation to your bike

StoneCutter
    I'm going to be using an X9 type 2 rear derailleur, but still would like to have a chainstay protector. Looking for help on the correct size Lizard Skin chainstay protector.
    Standard: •Measurements: 3" narrows to 2 11/16" x 9 11/16" (75mm/68mm x 245 mm)
    Jumbo: •Measurements: 3 ˝" x 10" (85mm x 255 mm)
    Super Jumbo: Measurements: 5" x 9 5/8" (115mm x 245mm)
    Per CRC's description.

Hazzah!
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Orl1exm View Post
    I'm going to be using an X9 type 2 rear derailleur, but still would like to have a chainstay protector. Looking for help on the correct size Lizard Skin chainstay protector.
    Standard: •Measurements: 3" narrows to 2 11/16" x 9 11/16" (75mm/68mm x 245 mm)
    Jumbo: •Measurements: 3 ˝" x 10" (85mm x 255 mm)
    Super Jumbo: Measurements: 5" x 9 5/8" (115mm x 245mm)
    Per CRC's description.
    Super Jumbo on my N9....

mtbr member
    Has anybody modified their FD cage to get more clearance between tire and the cage? If so what did you do?

StoneCutter
    Get the XT Shimano Top pull only. Shimano sells a top/bottom pull and top pull only. The top pull only has a lot less real estate that will not interfere with the tire. I bought both. The top pull is the way to go. Selling a Top/bottom pull.
    Trying to decide on the rear tire width. Will a 2.35 fit with no issues?

mtbr member
    I have a 2.3 and there is plenty of space in the frame for a larger tire. As for the FD i did cut off the bottom pull guide which helped with front to back clearance just not side to side obviously.

Professional Hobbyist

wee sized table

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrinkle View Post

lol, i just noticed the size of those picnic tables in relation to your bike
    It's a kiddie picnic table that came with the house... Sometimes I sit on it. No way to sit in it unless you're 5. Guess it makes my wagon wheels look that much bigger! Actually, I built up my N9 with 36ers!
    Work expands to fit the time allotted...

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
    What's the secret to getting a Thomson Elite post to fit in the N9 frame? Mine gets stuck right before the Thomson passes the bottom of the insert.

mtbr member
    What version of the frame? I did not have any issues with mine, Gen 2 N9 with a 350mm thomson post. Might want to shine a light down the seat tube and see if there are any obstructions. 30.9?

Quote Originally Posted by moralleper View Post
    What version of the frame? I did not have any issues with mine, Gen 2 N9 with a 350mm thomson post. Might want to shine a light down the seat tube and see if there are any obstructions. 30.9?
    This is a gen 2 N9. Trying to fit a Thomson 30.9 x 367. It won't go past the bottom of the insert that is glued inside the seat tube. No obstructions... An old Specialized seat post goes in all the way no problems but the Thomson won't go past the "Max" line.

mtbr member
    did you try a little grease? I know my Thomson and my Lev are pretty tight fits but with some work they went in.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    No issues here... sounds strange. Maybe like moralleper says, try some grease.

You sure the post is the right size? Maybe have it measured with a micrometer..

StoneCutter
    I had the same issue. I have a wire brush about 6" long, attached to my power drill and reamed the inside if the seat tube. The wire brush slid down and I just worked it around the inside of the seat tube for a minute or two. Worked like a charm. You will loosen some tiny bits of metal inside the seat tube. Watch for those tiny metal bits to get into your BB threads. I took a magnet and cleaned out the BB area before installing my BB. Thomson seatpost slides down now, snugly. Hope this helps.
    Turner 5 Spot
    Canfield Brothers Nimble 9

Re: 2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by pointerDixie214 View Post
    No issues here... sounds strange. Maybe like moralleper says, try some grease.

You sure the post is the right size? Maybe have it measured with a micrometer..
    Have tried a huge gob of grease. It'll go in fairly easy until the post reaches the end of the insert that is glued into the seat tube. Then it just stops. Like trying to tighten a bolt that is fully threaded. Have an old Specialized post that goes in no problems... Bummed that I can't run a Thomson though!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Finally got it in! Having the saddle mounted gave me the leverage I needed!

Making progress!

Done!

Large N9 in Matte Black
    RaceFace Atlas Stealth bar
    Truvativ T-20 75x5 stem
    ESI Chunky grips
    Avid Elixer X.0 brakes 180/160
    WB Loop TCR 29 120mm fork
    CC 40 headset
    Thomson post
    WTB Silverado saddle
    SLX shifters
    XT front der
    SLX clutch rear der
    SLX 24/38 crankset
    Stan's hubs
    Flow EX rims
    Ardent 2.4
    Racing Ralph 2.25

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-20140217_230301.jpg

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-20140217_230324.jpg

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-20140217_224946.jpg

Large N9 in Matte Black
    RaceFace Atlas Stealth bar
    Truvativ T-20 75x5 stem
    ESI Chunky grips
    Avid Elixer X.0 brakes 180/160
    WB Loop TCR 29 120mm fork
    CC 40 headset
    SLX shifters
    XT front der
    SLX clutch rear der
    SLX 24/38 crankset
    Stan's hubs
    Flow EX rims
    Ardent 2.4
    Racing Ralph 2.25

Belgicano
    Jan 2009
    Chrome, small, assembled with a mix of old and new parts. I just swap tires, pedals and bar/stem according to the type of riding I´ll be doing. The bike is huge fun whichever way you build and ride it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-nimble-9-fr.jpg  

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-nimble-9-xc.jpg  

ast
    mtbr member

Fun

Still having a ton of fun on mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-image.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ast View Post
    Still having a ton of fun on mine!
    That's a mad build mate!

Damn, I've gotta stop screw'n around and build me up one of the those N9's

argh! i've got a bad case of the winter blues and at this rate it won't be until may to hit the dirt, friggin' snow needs to go. i too love the n9 and cant wait to get her back on the trails. i've been dreaming of what it will be like to rock these duallys i laced up.

ast, have you rode her ss yet? i rode her ss last 1/2 of the season last year and it was more fun than i thought.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!

I ride mine ss with 150mm of travel and I'm in love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what 150 fork are you sporting, a pike?

mtbr member
    Single speed rigid on the N9 is amazing.

It is built...I just don't have a current picture.

Quote Originally Posted by cycljunkie View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140217_230301.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	870558

Name:	20140217_230324.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	870559

Name:	20140217_224946.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	870560

FINALLY! After moving into a new house, I got to ride this beast! Absolutely the funnest HT I've ridden to date! I'm sold on slack HA and short chain stays!

mtbr member
    Thought this was interesting...

44 Bikes...being built since at least 2008...

And of course...the N9...new just last year...

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-canfield-brothers-nimble-9.jpg

yeah i saw those, but the tt, dt, ht junction scares me & they don't use sliders

mtbr member
    Sliders are an option but the point is...the frames are eerily similar dontcha think? I mean a lot of frames out there are very close to the same but they are also pretty generic looking. But I always thought the N9 was pretty unique in it's looks...until I saw the 44 Bikes frame from which Canfield I'd say obviously copied. And not with permission. But 44 Bikes just takes it as imitation is the highest form of flattery.

yeah i did a double take and picked it apart when i stumbled upon 44 bikes. idk about the originator of the frame, unless you go by catalog year, but i sure do love mine. i actually built it up last june and rode it for 6 weeks and then sold it. 2wks later i bought it back, lol. i'll ride that girl into the dirt.

mtbr member
    44 Bikes built their first version in 2008. N9 was out 2013.

But yeah, I love mine...I guess it kinda sucks Canfield copied the 44 Bikes design but at the same time...glad they did. Especially considering the $1000+ price difference. The N9 is by far the best riding frame I've been on.

I built mine up but had to wait to ride it due to moving. I was skeptical about how it would ride. When I hit the first flowy section on my 1st ride, I immediately felt the magic this frame delivers. Love my N9!

i'll second that nub. 350 for slider option, geesh.

cycl it is a sweet frame no matter how you set it up. i have even rode it with a 150 fork, but that's pushing it.

mtbr member
    Playing with singlespeed and building trail features!

mtbr member

Finally It's here

Finally It's here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-img_3451.jpg  

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-img_3449.jpg  

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-img_3450.jpg  

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-img_3448.jpg  

2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-img_3465.jpg  

Last edited by BullseyeCattledog; 05-22-2015 at 02:48 PM. Reason: WRONG

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ChileBike View Post
    Chrome, small, assembled with a mix of old and new parts. I just swap tires, pedals and bar/stem according to the type of riding I´ll be doing. The bike is huge fun whichever way you build and ride it.

Can I ask how tall are you? Also, I'm curious as to the stem length and the amount of fork travel.

mtbr member
    Mar 2015
    2013 Nimble 9 Build Thread!-nimble9.jpg

2016 N9
    130 Pike
    125 Reverb Stealth
    GX & X01 Sram 1x11
    Specialized Traverse Fattie SL wheels
    780 mm Santa Cruz Carbon Bar

Built this up to by XC Race Machine (single track sprints ~ 12-14mi in length). Pretty much ridden this thing everywhere I ride my V2 Santa Cruz Bronson. The Nimble 9 rips!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12