Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 163
  1. #1
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,041

    2013 Jedi Builds

    2013 Jedi Builds-vin-2013-jedi.jpg I figured I'd get a new thread rolling to feature all of our upcoming 2013 Canfield Brothers Jedi builds. Here's mine so far to get things started, waiting on my suspension and our new guides (borrowed fork to get it built up).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Jedi Builds-bos.jpg  

    Last edited by KillingtonVT; 01-30-2013 at 06:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    A little more bling for you... A custom green we did for Norway and the 2013 link colors...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Jedi Builds-norway.jpg  

    2013 Jedi Builds-2013-jedi-links.jpg  

    Last edited by KillingtonVT; 01-21-2013 at 06:28 PM.

  3. #3
    ride more
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,671
    Sweet, love the yellow

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Heretic Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    355
    That Jedi is such a work of art!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    429
    I'm about to pop with anticipation! and there's like... too many months left until I can actually ride it once I do get it!! AAAAAJAHHAHAHAH


  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: shwinn8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,907
    seexy seeexy
    '11 Jedi
    '01 Straight8
    '01Rocket88< ran over it.. always do a full walk around!
    '00 Homegrown

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pau11y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,731
    Did the big slow boat pull up to North America?
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( ļ.ļ )╭∩╮

  8. #8
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y View Post
    Did the big slow boat pull up to North America?
    I had mine aired in, however, our shipment is on target to be ready to roll at the end of the month! I'll keep everyone informed once they clear customs.

    Vin

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    873
    That dark green is awesome. Looking forward to seeing it built up. I think the Jedi is the best looking DH frame- I'd love it even more if Canfield would make a similar frame but around 140mm travel for those of us on hills.

  10. #10
    Roll on Spring Time!
    Reputation: juan pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,547
    I love Ano black and raw finishes for durabilty and looks but that neon Jedi is incredible. It really highlights the frame design which too me is unique and appealing for the Jedi.
    I just want to ride.

  11. #11
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
    I love Ano black and raw finishes for durabilty and looks but that neon Jedi is incredible. It really highlights the frame design which too me is unique and appealing for the Jedi.
    Thanks man... You can't beat ano for durability, which is why we really only offer the frames that way. I 3M clear coated most of my frame, so HOPEFULLY, she'll stay looking good.

  12. #12
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    I figured I'd get a new thread rolling to feature all of our upcoming 2013 Canfield Brothers Jedi builds. Here's mine so far to get things started, waiting on my suspension and our new guides (borrowed fork to get it built up).
    So PIMP! Is the Boss in stock yet? I will need a real DH fork this year.

  13. #13
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388 View Post
    So PIMP! Is the Boss in stock yet? I will need a real DH fork this year.
    BOS Stoy RaRe's should be in stock within the next 2 weeks. (We would have to order up an Idylle for you.) Marz will have 888's back in stock next month and the 888 Evo is hard to beat for the $.

  14. #14
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713

    rear shock

    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    BOS Stoy RaRe's should be in stock within the next 2 weeks. (We would have to order up an Idylle for you.) Marz will have 888's back in stock next month and the 888 Evo is hard to beat for the $.
    I want to run an air shock for my son so I was thinking xfusion vertor HLR. Any stock? I heard they were hard to get. Thanks in advance.

    Should I clear coat my frame or did it come that way from factory?

  15. #15
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388 View Post
    I want to run an air shock for my son so I was thinking xfusion vertor HLR. Any stock? I heard they were hard to get. Thanks in advance.

    Should I clear coat my frame or did it come that way from factory?
    We are out of Vector's at the moment. We'll find out if they have any in stock.

    3m Clear Coat - I used up the last of my supply wrapping this frame. It's something I have always done to my frames to keep them looking fresh. Especially coming from the ano frames to a PC'd, it's a just good idea... keep that beast looking good!!!

  16. #16
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    We are out of Vector's at the moment. We'll find out if they have any in stock.

    3m Clear Coat - I used up the last of my supply wrapping this frame. It's something I have always done to my frames to keep them looking fresh. Especially coming from the ano frames to a PC'd, it's a just good idea... keep that beast looking good!!!
    OK, I think I got you. 3M clear tape, not clear coat paint. I know the product.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    484
    The anticipation is killing me. Can't wait till I can see the "Vin" edition Jedi.

  18. #18
    7MGTE
    Reputation: supramk388's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertr View Post
    The anticipation is killing me. Can't wait till I can see the "Vin" edition Jedi.
    You and me both, he is not the only one with that combo.

    I should have my 2013 in 1-2 weeks just looking for a fork now.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: katsooba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    379
    i noticed on the cane creek website that the base tunes for the 2013 jedi got changed

    did the frame change from 2012 to 2013? or are those just newly suggested settings?
    14' Canfield Jedi - The fast just got faster!
    15' Canfield Balance - The go to guy of the bike world!

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by katsooba View Post
    i noticed on the cane creek website that the base tunes for the 2013 jedi got changed

    did the frame change from 2012 to 2013? or are those just newly suggested settings?
    I think new settings.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by supramk388 View Post
    You and me both, he is not the only one with that combo.

    I should have my 2013 in 1-2 weeks just looking for a fork now.
    Mine is going to be bright... but more orange.

  22. #22
    Canfield Brothers
    Reputation: KillingtonVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,041

    2013 Jedis Have Arrived!


    Our new Jedis have just landed. The 2013ís feature a sleek new cncíd upper link, which allowed us to anodize the links and give the Jediís a fresh new look.

    2013 frames colors are Ano Black with polished graphics and Ano Silver. The new anodized link options are Black, Silver, Red and Blue. We also have 3 limited link colors - Powder Coated Turquoise, Ano Green and Ano Orange.

    In addition, we are stoked to announce our new partnership with Cane Creek. Not only are our 2013 Jediís going to include a Double Barrel, but they will ship preset to our preferred settings. Cane Creek is also packaging our shocks with Base Tune Cards so you will always have these settings as a reference.

    The Double Barrels and the new MRP G3ís will be arriving later this week and we will begin shipping our pre-orders after the weekend. If you have been waiting place your 2013 Jedi order, now is your time!

    Please call 801-548-2556 or email us at sales@canfieldbrothers.com for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Jedi Builds-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-links.jpg  


  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    Our new Jedis have just landed. The 2013ís feature a sleek new cncíd upper link, which allowed us to anodize the links and give the Jediís a fresh new look.

    2013 frames colors are Ano Black with polished graphics and Ano Silver. The new anodized link options are Black, Silver, Red and Blue. We also have 3 limited link colors - Powder Coated Turquoise, Ano Green and Ano Orange.

    In addition, we are stoked to announce our new partnership with Cane Creek. Not only are our 2013 Jediís going to include a Double Barrel, but they will ship preset to our preferred settings. Cane Creek is also packaging our shocks with Base Tune Cards so you will always have these settings as a reference.

    The Double Barrels and the new MRP G3ís will be arriving later this week and we will begin shipping our pre-orders after the weekend. If you have been waiting place your 2013 Jedi order, now is your time!

    Please call 801-548-2556 or email us at sales@canfieldbrothers.com for more details.
    Really stoked to be riding Cane Creek on BOTH of my bikes this year. What a great move!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    484
    Here's a teaser shot of my bikes for 2013. Review forthcoming.
    Last edited by Vertr; 02-06-2013 at 05:05 PM.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Turbocharged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    72
    Sneak peak of my new 2013 Jedi (XL) that is just about finished. I still need to cut the seatpost, work on my cable routing, and double check everything.

    2014 Canfield Jedi - 2015 Canfield Balance - 2012 Canfield DJ

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •