mtbr member

who has a SHOCKER

Looking Into Getting A Cove Shocker, Does Anyone Have One? Who Is Selling Them? Any Info?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    not looking like anyone at the mo! i've just bought a turner highline and am loving it so far! sorry not much help but i thiought it'd stop you being lonely!

mtbr member
    Yeah, I have one.

I bought one here in whistler after breaking my ASX here. What do you want to know about it? I love the frame, the geo is spot on. It rails corners and tracks the ground very well. The BB is lower enough to rail but it doesnt really ground out much like a Sunday. The bike pedals really well, and the suspension feels really smooth over small stuff and controlled on bigger hits. It jumps well too.

Ask any questions and I`ll try and answer them.

mtbr member
    Sorry for hijacking the thread, but can you tell me how tall are you and what size of a frame are you using?

gmoney was gmoneybike

Shocker Photos Pahlease

Shocker Photos Pahlease
    Were looking at balz

mtbr member
    I live in Finland Europe... Are you willing to ship it here. I am 5.11" also. How did you do you like the size? My friend is 6'1" and he rides a medium..

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    What could i say about the Shocker... I just love it...
    I go faster with this frame than with my old peeler. With a Boxxer World Cup and DHX5 with Ti RCS spring, it's the best bike i've never ridden. The only bad thing is the weight. The frame is 500g heavier than a Sunday WC frame.

My size is 1m73 and a ride a M size. Gabe Fox told me the S size would be too small for me although my Stiffee and my G-Spot are S size (16").

You can fond more photos here, taken everywhere.

http://forum.velovert.com/index.php?showtopic=55597