mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Where to order/get Devinci bikes in the states???

Been looking and have not found anything online anywhere. Is it because of the design issues with Specialized and not being "licensed" in the States? Really interested if a few different models, havent narrowed it down yet though.

Have been looking at Remix SL4 or Hectik frames from 2010 (I know, 2 different style bikes but I havent decided if I want beefier or a little lighter) as well as a 2011 Dixon RC.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Hey Duff, we have Devinci..new Models shipping after interbike, we can give you plenty of info.
    The Dropnzone
    Bellingham,Wa
    www.dropnzone.com
    1-888-95 Pin it

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Do you know if they will offer the Dixon RC as just a frameset? If you could provide me with any info I would appreciate it. Or if you have any 2010 frames you are trying to clear out. If you could email me at andrew.dufour@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it.

I am looking to pull the trigger in the next few months. Not too soon as the season is slowing down so I am willing to wait to find the perfect one for me.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    theres quite a few items on closeout. Just let me know what your after. All of the new models are offered as a frameset also as well as 3 models of completes.
    The Dropnzone
    Bellingham,Wa
    www.dropnzone.com
    1-888-95 Pin it

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    looking for either a 2010 Remix SL4 large frame or a Hectik 2 Large frame. Anything along those lines?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I got the Remix SL4 in a small and Medium..no larges, and Hectics are all sold out.
    All of the 2011 stuff is in production so it will be hitting the shelves after interbike.
    The Dropnzone
    Bellingham,Wa
    www.dropnzone.com
    1-888-95 Pin it

Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    Actually they don't offer a horst dropout model anymore. They did, and then for a few years licensed Ellsworth's ICT patent and then went away from dropout pivots altogether doing the flexing stay routine ala Trek Fuels. Supposedly they have a virtual-pivot for 2011. Specialized's patent runs out in 2014 anyway.
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Devinci has not licensed the horst link in the states therefore it was never available. It is available in Canada and just about everywhere else other than the US. The new Split pivot bikes WILL be available to US dealers. No VP anytime soon.
    The Dropnzone
    Bellingham,Wa
    www.dropnzone.com
    1-888-95 Pin it

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad_Money
    I got the Remix SL4 in a small and Medium..no larges, and Hectics are all sold out.
    All of the 2011 stuff is in production so it will be hitting the shelves after interbike.

Random and not MTB related but you wouldn't happen to have Any Silverstone road frame/forks in an XL would you?

mtbr member
    www.competitivecyclist.com now has devinci