mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Where to buy a Cove Handjob XC frame???

Been searching online for them and seems all the US dealers have stopped carrying them? All I can find online are places in the UK that sell them. Anyone have a link to a place in the US or Canada that sells them? Looking for either a 21" or 19" in any color.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Man
    Been searching online for them and seems all the US dealers have stopped carrying them? All I can find online are places in the UK that sell them. Anyone have a link to a place in the US or Canada that sells them? Looking for either a 21" or 19" in any color.

Thanks
    ebay

Fragilie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duff Man

Thanks

Bike Works in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Ask for Tony or Manitou Dan and tell them Eric sent you. I just picked up my 08 white HJ yesterday.

505-884-0341
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)