mtbr member

Searching for orange painted Chromag OSXs

So I've been looking everywhere for last years painted orange OSX bars, the orange and grey two tone. I've found them in stock in Germany, New Zeland, Indonesia, Australia, but nowhere in North America. If anyone knows of any in stock at their LBS or something like that I would be stoked. Cheers!

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Might be of help as CRC had them in only a few weeks ago .

mtbr member
    Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to avoid CRC though, for every great experience I've heard of another terrible experience with them.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Ok ive used them on over 50 orders and have nothing but excellent things to say about them but good luck.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by fd3chris
    Ok ive used them on over 50 orders and have nothing but excellent things to say about them but good luck.
    I used them once, and my package was lost and they told me to call customs that there was nothing they could do. How is that for customer service. Good thing i used paypal, filed a claim and got my money back.

Try red barn cycles, there is a few on ebay.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Isn't it weird how different people can have a totally different experience with the same company. I've used them so often they actually slip in free upgrades to me on certain kit. But then i do not have customs and such being in the UK .

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fd3chris View Post
    Isn't it weird how different people can have a totally different experience with the same company. I've used them so often they actually slip in free upgrades to me on certain kit. But then i do not have customs and such being in the UK .
    I also ordered plenty of times from them, though I live in Belgium and do have customs I can only say positive things, had excellent customer support and shipping is alway fast as lightning...

on the other hand, if you are in North America, why don't you shoot a mail at Chromag?
    Julian is a super nice guy to deal with, I ordered a t-shirt, a wheel skewer and seat clamp from him a while ago. Since shipping to Belgium wasn't cheap, he upgraded my seat clamp to titanium bolt for free.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Call or email Chromag in Whistler. They are very good with customer service and might have a couple left in stock, you never know!