a cycologist

Rocky Mountain Oxygen Race Specs

Does anyone know the specs for a 2000 Oxygen Race 19.5"? I'm looking for frame geometry measurements. That was my first serious hardtail, had to sell it to pay for my wedding and now I've moved on. But damn I miss that bike. I swear that when I make some money my next ride will be another Rocky Mountain hardtail or custom, the fit was awesome.

USB Rep'n
    Quote Originally Posted by DBomb
    Does anyone know the specs for a 2000 Oxygen Race 19.5"? I'm looking for frame geometry measurements. That was my first serious hardtail, had to sell it to pay for my wedding and now I've moved on. But damn I miss that bike. I swear that when I make some money my next ride will be another Rocky Mountain hardtail or custom, the fit was awesome.
    I dont believe the geo has changed at all over the last few years. I rode that bike too when our team had small sponosrship with RM. I loved it but never knew what I was missing until I swapped it with them for a Blizzard. It was more or less the same geometry but the feel was night and day. If you are looking into anothjer RM hardtail, do yourself a favor and build up a Blizz, you won't be sorry.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

mtbr member
    I may be a bit late but here's a link to the specs for that frame. I have one myself and like to keep logs and tabs on the factory specs. It doesn't have the complete goeometry however it has the top tubelength, chainstay length and wheelbase. If you're any good with math, you can draw it up yourself and figure out the angles. If you need it done let me know and I can do it for you. Wouldn't mind having that myself anyhow, it may just take me a bit of time...........3 year old and a 1 year old in the house..........both boys.

http://www.epinions.com/bike-Bicycle...y_~full_specs#
    There are no "mistakes"; only learning curves.