Do not feed the TROLL!

Smile Post your Cove Peeler pics........................

Everybody, I want to see your Cove Peeler pics! Sorry, I don't have any pics yet.

aka Reac Photography

Cove Peeler Pics

Hi Guys,

I have just been recommended to this forum by a friend of mine so a BIG hello to all Cove riders

Below are a few pics of my Cove Peeler in Baby Blue. It used to belong to a good friend of mine.....Glyn O'Brien and now im the proud owner of this hucker

The set up is basically, Full Race Face Diablous all over, 888 RC2 (adjustable crowns), Hayes el camino, Sram X0.

Im a freelance photographer here in Ireland and i cover all the Irish NPS rounds as well as 4X events. I also do private photoshoots and take some time out to cover Glyn O'Brien's coaching days, Glyn has his own coaching company which you can get info about here....http://www.firsttracksguiding.com/ . You can also find on my website a personal section, in there you will see pics of myself and my biking buddies doing what we love best......Biking. Please feel free to browse my website and enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding the race scene hear in Ireland please dont hesitate to email me

Anyhow, good to be part of this forum and hope that others will share there Cove Peeler pics, enjoy the ones below.

Many thanks,

Stevie

My Peeler

Play time on the Peeler
    www.reacphotography.com

*art is the expression of imagination....not the duplication of reality*

mtbr member
    My GF's Peeler.

mtbr member
    My 07 Peeler. Thought, I'd just add it to the lack of photos! :P
    Mountains... because roads are boring
    My GoPro DH Channel <---- Please Subscribe!