Thread: Norco Hangers

They turned me loose

Norco Hangers

Does anyone have a good resource for Norco Derailleur hangers? I just bought an 04 rampage and the hanger was damaged in shipping. Norco has zip for contact info on their website and my local dealers are more than 3 hours away......

derailleurhangers.com doesn't have the bike listed. They want me to send a photo of the thing...I can't, it's mangled beyond repair.

Warp speed, Mr. Sulu!
    Try this link to get the contact info you wanted.

Couldn't you just have one of the local dealers ship the hanger out to you?

Good luck anyway!
    Last edited by Pucker Factor; 10-11-2005 at 10:26 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    As a resource for you older Norco Riders out there. If you need a hanger and dont have a Norco shop near you, find a Iron Horse dealer or call them directly. The hangers are the same and IH is much more willing to work with you to ship you a hanger than Norco.

mtbr member
    These guys are one of the largest Norco dealers in the world and will have the hanger you want...
    http://www.johnhenrybikes.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by VPSer
    As a resource for you older Norco Riders out there. If you need a hanger and dont have a Norco shop near you, find a Iron Horse dealer or call them directly. The hangers are the same and IH is much more willing to work with you to ship you a hanger than Norco.