Slick Rick

My god I want a Devinci Remix

Arent' they just so sweet?

Specifically a Remix Sl 3. The only thing I would change is swap out the brakes for a pair of Hayes Strokers

I will make it my goal to have one before seasons end in October.

Are there any owners here? I want to see some real life pics

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanb
    Arent' they just so sweet?

Specifically a Remix Sl 3. The only thing I would change is swap out the brakes for a pair of Hayes Strokers

I will make it my goal to have one before seasons end in October.

Are there any owners here? I want to see some real life pics
    You'll also want some decent wheels instead of those crappy boat anchors. M475's are complete fail.

Personally, the Desperado's more up my alley. Wonder if they sell framesets, I don't like the parts spec at all apart from the fork and crank (Hate Sram shifters, crappy hubs)

Slick Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrazyfinn
    You'll also want some decent wheels instead of those crappy boat anchors. M475's are complete fail.

Personally, the Desperado's more up my alley. Wonder if they sell framesets, I don't like the parts spec at all apart from the fork and crank (Hate Sram shifters, crappy hubs)
    The hubs cant be THAT bad, can they?

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanb
    The hubs cant be THAT bad, can they?
    Probably the worst part on the bike. OK reliability wise if you aren't hard on the bike, but not terribly strong and ridiculously heavy. With the 505g TD17 rims (which are OK at best) you're looking at a ~2300g wheelset easily.

mjw
    mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    If these are available still - you can get one through ride709.com (Pedal Force bike shop)

Jon, the owner here, is very accommodating. I am sure he can meet any request you have. Brakes, wheels, whatever - this guy kicks ass, and gives #1 customer service. Good prices two.

I bought my last 2 bikes from him, a Transition blindside and Banshee Rune, and I am VERY happy. He rides a Devinci himself and I know he will give you A1 service. He's got a great warranty plan though the shop as well, on top of factory warranty.

Give him a buzz, or contact him through the web site - 1-709-747-3733

Slick Rick
    Thanks mjw.

First, I need the money!

What kind of hubs would you replace them with finn?