Out there
    Aug 2006

The Misfit Thread

I just pulled the trigger on a diSSent... don't have it yet... who else is out there? Mizzy, AndrewTO, NoGearsHere???
    All problems in mountain biking can be solved by going faster, except the ones that are caused by going too fast.

Misfit Psycles
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkheadedbug
    I just pulled the trigger on a diSSent... don't have it yet... who else is out there? Mizzy, AndrewTO, NoGearsHere???
    they are a pretty shy bunch.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

Out there
    Aug 2006
    Especially the owner. I hear he lurks here. I wonder who he is?
    All problems in mountain biking can be solved by going faster, except the ones that are caused by going too fast.

Misfit Psycles
    Especially the owner. I hear he lurks here. I wonder who he is?
    i'm sleeping with his wife and smacking his kids...hope he doesnt show.
    Expert of the Internet.
    BECAUSE I SAID SO

I <3 29ers
    Well geez, TELL A GUY!

Okay, i'll be the first. (stands tall)

My Misfit Psycles Dissent is an AWESOME bike!

Obligatory pics to spread the love.

Link to the thread I started about my bike in the 29er section here on MTBR with more details and pics. YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Misfit Psycles Dissent

p.s. - i'm sleeping with the owner. I hope his wife doesn't show.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AndrewTO; 02-24-2007 at 04:40 PM.
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies.

I <3 29ers
    Hey pink - did you gets yours yet? Are you and Oggie going to meet up or ..... ? Maybe at TIBS?
    I ..... need ..... DIRT!!!!!

... and cookies.

Singlespeed Mysty
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTO
    Well geez, TELL A GUY!

Okay, i'll be the first. (stands tall)

My Misfit Psycles Dissent is an AWESOME bike!

Obligatory pics to spread the love.

Link to the thread I started about my bike in the 29er section here on MTBR with more details and pics. YYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Misfit Psycles Dissent

p.s. - i'm sleeping with the owner. I hope his wife doesn't show.
    Well geez, TELL A GAL!

Okay, I'll be the second I'd stand tall, but I ain't that tall... so I'll stand short?

So which one did you want to see?

Sure I'll show pics to spread the love... I can't decide, I love dem both... one colour for a different mood.... Since I am a Gemini, the Black one can be for the DARK side of me , and the Raw framed one is for the fun side of me

Don't worry, I won't tell his wife or the owner who's sleeping with who.... mums the word

Note to self: I need some better pics of my steeds
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I became a member of Team Misfit Psycles because of the free coasters"

diSSent 29er SS
    www.misfitpsycles.com

Out there
    Aug 2006
    Here be mine!

It is a FINE looking bike. The owner of the LBS gave me a discount because "you have a cool bike". Chain needs a link taking out I think but otherwise finished. It has my good wheels on it right now as a treat since it is new.

I will prob'ly be at TIBS on Friday at least...

Have cramping butt muscle which is stopping me riding at the moment... GRRR

I am not sleeping with the owner or his wife but he looked at me kind of funny when I picked it up. Does that count?

Singlespeed Mysty
    Here be mine!

It is a FINE looking bike. The owner of the LBS gave me a discount because "you have a cool bike". Chain needs a link taking out I think but otherwise finished. It has my good wheels on it right now as a treat since it is new.
    Nice steed Pink! See I told you that you could not resist temptation, and all my subliminal messages and pics on the DM forum paid off...

I'm a bit confused... "you have a cool bike"? Who does? Well now you do since you added one of these fine steeds to the blend

I am not sleeping with the owner or his wife but he looked at me kind of funny when I picked it up. Does that count?
    Close enough you're in... now you have to be branded .... it will help with the butt muscle cramp... maybe...

What kinda wheels you gotts on your diSSey? Dem der be some fat tires... Nice.

diSSent 29er SS
    www.misfitpsycles.com

Out there
    Aug 2006
    Those are the American Classic 29er wheels from my Niner... super light and fun to ride... I have a second set of wheels (XT/WTB Dual Duty) which have got studs on them at the moment and are on the Niner but will eventually go on this one.

The tires are Panaracer Rampage 2.35 -- they are terrific and the high volume makes the rigid bike a bit less... bracing...

Singlespeed Mysty
    Those are the American Classic 29er wheels from my Niner... super light and fun to ride... I have a second set of wheels (XT/WTB Dual Duty) which have got studs on them at the moment and are on the Niner but will eventually go on this one.

The tires are Panaracer Rampage 2.35 -- they are terrific and the high volume makes the rigid bike a bit less... bracing...
    Bracing? What's that?

I was thinking of having a second set of wheels so I am not always switching tires... I will be trying some new tires I bought from Misfit... I am lazy... what can I say

Not a bad idea to have a winter tire and rim set, just like on cars

diSSent 29er SS
    www.misfitpsycles.com

Out there
    Aug 2006
    Bracing, as in your fillings fall out.

I think having two sets of wheels is a great idea.

Singlespeed Mysty
    Bracing, as in your fillings fall out.

I think having two sets of wheels is a great idea.
    No fillings falling out here... haven't felt much bumps in my riding thus far on my diSSeys. I'm not a big girl either, I have Grover arms... but the tires I have on both bikes seem to work for the terrains I have been riding on. I'll be putting WeirWolfs on my CC Zonos for the black framed diSSey that is my local steed ... see how I like dem ...

I have ExiWolfs on the Raw framed bike with a WTB wheelset, so far ride is good on the 4 different trails I have ridden in SoCal.

Two sets of wheels for my local steed ... SOLD! Peter at Misfit will love you for saying that... tempting the girl... geez

diSSent 29er SS
    www.misfitpsycles.com