Dirt smooch
    Jun 2007

Maybe it's just 'cause I'm a hoser?!

Well, I may have a GT Palomar, yes american made and it makes me happy enough on my tight budget, but when I do upgrade I will only go Canadian Made! Yes seems like possibly an ignorant decision. Hell, why not though?! I am Canadian, and I have pride in my country just like everyone else. Nothing feels better than using something in Canada, made in Canada, and I can't wait to get a Norco!!!!! Does anyone else feel this way??!?
    [SIZE="4"]Your friendly neighbourhood newb![/SIZE]

Double-metric mtb man
    Part of the reason why Rocky Mountain and Banshee are on my short list for my next ride.
    As if four times wasn't enough-> Psycho Mike's 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer Page

Moran? Let your opinion be free -> F88me

Dirt smooch
    Jun 2007
    well said man, I am looking into Brodie/Norco/Kona dh or freeride fs bikes. I am selling my truck when I get back home to Powell River, BC JUST to buy one! I know the average joe thinks mtbr's are crazy spending more money on a bicycle than a car, but I think they are crazy for driving instead of riding!!! I think they would change their minds if they sat on a quality bike though!

Double-metric mtb man
    Happy Canada Day, eh
    As if four times wasn't enough-> Psycho Mike's 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer Page

Moran? Let your opinion be free -> F88me

Dirt smooch
    Jun 2007
    Happy Canada Day to you too bud!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Considering GT and Norco are both made in Tiawan then i would say that you are on the right track(???).

Dirt smooch
    Jun 2007
    excuse me then, Canadian based companies, unless you are talking small custom fab businesses alot of bikes are made in china and taiwan etc. but it still don't bother me, the companies Canadian

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    dam streight
    thats why i bought canadian
    when the bikes the same (if not better) quality then its american competition
    then you have no reason to buy other