Thread: made in canada

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

made in canada

are cove g-spot frames proudly 100% made in canada?

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    As far as I know, the only frame that isn't made in BC is the Hummer due to it being made from titanium (made in the US).

mtbr member
    yeah i am pretty sure they are made in canada. call them up and ask them

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Cove g-spot

Quote Originally Posted by CraigH
    As far as I know, the only frame that isn't made in BC is the Hummer due to it being made from titanium (made in the US).
    I'm trying to decide whether to get the Cove g-spot or the SC Nomad. either frame will have DHX 5.0 rear shock. which frame do you recommend???

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    If it was my money I'd get the Nomad as I already have a VPP bike and like how it climbs.

Isn't the G-spot frame quite a bit cheaper than Nomad?

Some of my riding buddies have had G-spots, I don't know anyone still riding them. I know they still have them at the stores though.

mtbr member
    i am riding a 03 g-spot right now and it is a sweet bike. the newer ones are a little different but not by much. i think a new g-spot goes for about 1500 bucks for a frame. at least thats what jenson. as them for the nomad is about 1650 to 2100 depending on what shock you get (the price is from cambria). i think the nomad is a little lighter then the g-spot but the g-spot is north shore tested and appoved so you know its going to be a damn strong frame. i have ridden mine pretty hard and i am also running a 02 monster t on the front end and its held up fine.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by WATTO
    i am riding a 03 g-spot right now and it is a sweet bike. the newer ones are a little different but not by much. i think a new g-spot goes for about 1500 bucks for a frame. at least thats what jenson. as them for the nomad is about 1650 to 2100 depending on what shock you get (the price is from cambria). i think the nomad is a little lighter then the g-spot but the g-spot is north shore tested and appoved so you know its going to be a damn strong frame. i have ridden mine pretty hard and i am also running a 02 monster t on the front end and its held up fine.
    what kind or rear shock are you running on your '03 g-spot? it sounds like the g-spot gives a plusher ride than the nomad.

mtbr member
    i am running the fox van rc but i am going to be replacing it with either a 5th element or a dhx not sure yet