Thread: G spot

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

G spot

Anyone out there got a Gspot running as an AM bike?

If yes, whats it like??

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Yep awesome frame. A little on the heavy side around 37lb but am running dh rims and front tyre

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Thanks for replying Mungo, I thought more would be using at is an AM rig, I was wrong!

Speedhub doc.

2004 g spot

I jump on mine from time to time, it's 2004 19" frame and I use for am and very little fr type riding, I kinda overbuilt this bike, with a 2003 junior t ,downhill rims and tires hayes 8inch brakes and a rohloff out back, total weight, 45lbs,

I havent ridden the bike too much this summer, I've been riding my new 29er bike a lot more, and plan on scaling down the weight of the g spot over the off season,

The bike gives a real solid nice ride, a little hefty for xc, not quite enough for full dh, but just right for all day am type of riding

Vern

mtbr member
    Think there was another question like this a few months back. 6'4" here. 210lbs. Built for riding. Its been on 30 milers as well as urban assaults. Never go more than 4 feet to flat or 5 feet to tranny. Build features z1sl, xt drivetrain (fsa bash), RF turbines, juicy 7s, easton bar, thomson, and cheap 36h singletracks. Weight is 34lbs. oh, with 2.3" weirwolves. Probably could be built lighter with an air shock. Bike hasnt' let me down yet.

Bikes!
    I used to use this bike as an all round, it was great even considering it weighed 37lbs! Definitely the best do it all FS bike I've owned apart from my Uzzi VPX!

2014 Yeti SB95c
    2014 Trek Stache 8
    2013 Trek CrossRip Elite

mtbr member
    Aug 2006

... and if we just ... G-spots rock

hey i am rely interested in buying a second hand g-spot frame i will pay great money. what am i saying i am desperatly looking for a g-spot frame. i will buy the frame how ever you want please e-mail me or pm me. i will definatly buy you name the price (but make it reasonable not like 10,000) please -tom- G-SPOTS ARE THE BEST!!!
    Last edited by TH0MA5; 08-31-2006 at 07:57 AM.