Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005

    Front derailleur for Element 2004


    I just got my hand on a 2004 Element 70 frame. I'm in the process of ordering some parts on Jenson and I'm wondering what type of front derailleur I need. I'm looking at the Shimano XT and they have two model : FD-760 & FD-761. Of of them is top-swing, not the other. Which one do I need ?

    I haven't had time to go in a shop and have a look at what's on the stock Element 70.

    Thanks !

  2. #2
    ccm is online now
    West Coast Racing
    Reputation: ccm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004

    you need top swing top pull

    you need top swing top pull

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:03 AM
  2. Tracer front derailleur noise
    By I need training wheels in forum Intense
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 02:32 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts



VISIT US AT and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.