I'm ashamed to say I rode my bike for the first time last week, since it was rebuilt in April
Feels great with the TALAS forks over the old Marzocchis and i'm much happier with brakes and shifters rather than my old dual control levers.
I won't wait the same length of time to ride it again, I assure you!
It used to look like this:
Things swapped are:
- 110mm RF Deus stem for 70mm Easton
- XTR Dual Control brakes shifters for Hope Minis and XT Shifters.
- 160mm Rotors for 180mm
- XTR Rapid Rise rear mech for XT normal rise mech
- M960 XT front mech for M970 XTR
- XTR SPD Pedals for DX caged SPD models.
- Marz AM SL Forks for Fox TALAS RLC
- Hutchinson Spider Tyres for Panaracer Cinders
- Mavic crossmax SL for Hope Hoops (Pro 2 hubs & 5.1 rims)
- Hope silver QR's (for no reason other than cos they look nice!)
- Camouflage Bel Air saddle to go on in the summer.
It may not be the flashiest and there may be better things available, but I reckon this is perfect for me now. I couldn't be any happier
Results 1 to 4 of 4