Neg reppers r my biatches

Element for sale. As new.

mtbr member
    So you're not parting the bike apart anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by macming
    So you're not parting the bike apart anymore??
    Because I am so impatient (and lazy), I will give it 3 days to sell the complete bike, otherwise I will definitely be parting it out. however, if I have folks who are interested in anything I may change my mind (especially if we are talking fork, wheels, cranks, brakes, bigger ticket items)...

cheers

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzle
    Because I am so impatient (and lazy), I will give it 3 days to sell the complete bike, otherwise I will definitely be parting it out. however, if I have folks who are interested in anything I may change my mind (especially if we are talking fork, wheels, cranks, brakes, bigger ticket items)...

cheers
    Haha...I'd so pick your bike up if I didn't have an Instinct

I'm interested in the wheels, and a few small items you may or may not be willing to part....If you still have stuff left over in the middle of May (probably unlikely), I'll have more money since I'll have started my summer job by then, and I may pick up a few more items...

I do hope you sell the entire bike though, since it'd be so much less hassle for you!

Good Luck

Ming

Haha...I'd so pick your bike up if I didn't have an Instinct

I'm interested in the wheels, and a few small items you may or may not be willing to part....If you still have stuff left over in the middle of May (probably unlikely), I'll have more money since I'll have started my summer job by then, and I may pick up a few more items...

I do hope you sell the entire bike though, since it'd be so much less hassle for you!

Good Luck

Ming
    thanks for the kind words.

I will probably sell off every single part if people want them if the complete bike doesn't sell. I would almost much rather have Larry build me a complete bike.....the wheels are incredible and with the recent King price increase, they will be a very good deal for somebody, especially since Larry built them.

Here is a teaser of some pics i took yesterday when I though I was going to part it out completely.

cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Hahahah...Now dont tease me with those pictures

I'm just glad the trails are finally rideable around here. I bought my Instinct late last year on clear out, and didn't really get a chance to ride it much.

Took it out yesterday, and found the Avid SD-7s to be under powered. Since I have a descent job this summer, I wouldn't mind to soup up the bike to my liking

Can't wait until my first race too!!!!

Cheers

Ming

Hahahah...Now dont tease me with those pictures

I'm just glad the trails are finally rideable around here. I bought my Instinct late last year on clear out, and didn't really get a chance to ride it much.

Took it out yesterday, and found the Avid SD-7s to be under powered. Since I have a descent job this summer, I wouldn't mind to soup up the bike to my liking

Can't wait until my first race too!!!!

Cheers

Ming
    sounds like you may need many of my parts if I sell em (wheels, brakes, etc...)

I wish I could keep the wheels but my Ventana has a perfect wheelset for them (also built by Larry) and for my singlespeed, I want a single speed specific rear hub and it would not be worth it to relace my rear rim to a King SS hub ($400 for SS hub alone now!). Plus, I am going with Phil Wood hubs which match the frame I am getting so I am stoked about that.

I will keep you posted and let you know if I part my bike out (will know Friday).

Good news is I sold my road bike today so I have at least some of the funds to use

cheers

mtbr member
    Yeah, I got bit by the upgrade bug. Everything stills works perfectly fine on my bike, I donno why I "need" to spend so much money on it

I was thinking of saving up for a road bike this summer, what kind was yours and how much did you sell it for???

Ming

Yeah, I got bit by the upgrade bug. Everything stills works perfectly fine on my bike, I donno why I "need" to spend so much money on it

I was thinking of saving up for a road bike this summer, what kind was yours and how much did you sell it for???

Ming
    Mine was a Jamis Comet....excellent bike. Sold it for $1200 which was an incredible deal for the person since it was upgraded to a Carbon seatpost and included new Ultegra pedals....bike only had 1 ride!